[Game] Guess the game (Pictures inside)

no, its symphony of the night. gotta be. i was playing it yesterday

on another note, if you have any more pictures of female volleyball players looking like they're making out, feel free to post them. :lol:

Martin: (campaign speech) In a sample taken in this very classroom, a state inspector found 1.74 parts per million of asbestos!
Bart: That's not enough! We demand MORE asbestos!
Class: More asbestos! More asbestos! More asbestos!

35.jpg

[quote name='JimmieMac']Parasite Eve.

Wrong, I know, but it's the first thing I thought of.[/quote]

..........Do you play video games?

[quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='JimmieMac']Parasite Eve.

..........Do you play video games?[/quote]

Ehh, it got boring. I'm really into this cup and ball now.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='JimmieMac']Parasite Eve.

Ehh, it got boring. I'm really into this cup and ball now.[/quote]

Really???? is there a good deal on some somewhere I don't know about? I used to have a cup and ball but some punk kid stole it to sell on the black market. Aww man cup and ball......... I like those paddles with balls stapled to them also. The helmet I have to wear gets in the way somtimes but o'well.

I'm bored at work.....can you tell.

[quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='JimmieMac']Parasite Eve.

Really???? is there a good deal on some somewhere I don't know about? I used to have a cup and ball but some punk kid stole it to sell on the black market. Aww man cup and ball......... I like those paddles with balls stapled to them also. The helmet I have to wear gets in the way somtimes but o'well.

I'm bored at work.....can you tell.[/quote]

I got my cup and ball by selling all my Alf Pogs.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Spiritseed'][quote name='JimmieMac']Parasite Eve.

I'm bored at work.....can you tell.[/quote]

I got my cup and ball by selling all my Alf Pogs.[/quote]

Remember Alf? He's back...in pog form.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']it is rygar. beautiful game. my favorite cag deal.[/quote]

Whew, I thought I had lost my mojo, had me questioning my sanity waiting so long, Lol

is this game good for the gba? i remember liking it on the snes but i was like 10 then. i just won the gba version (which is the version that is pictured) on ebay for 5 bucks.

wow you got me on this one, it looks gba but it has the switching storyline like suikoden. I admit defeat.
I have not played most of the tactics games BTW

bread's done
Back