Game Informed 1 year 5.99

Anyone know if this will add-on to a current subscription? I've never dealt with Tanga before and just want to make sure I don't have two GI subscriptions showing up to my house.

If I remember right last time I used a third part site to add on to my than current Game Informer subscription that had a Edge card attached to it I got a new card in the mail that was than valid to when my updated subscription than ran out, for no added cost.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']This comes with the edge card?[/QUOTE]

No it does not but last time I used one of thes third party sites to add on to a current subscription I had that had a edge card attached to it I got a new edge card in the mail a few weeks later with the new expiration date on the back of it.

Example:

I had a subscription for GI that came with a edge card that I purchased at Gamestop that ran out in November of 2007. Now in July of 2007 I used a third party site to add on to my subscription for a few dollars extending my subscription to November 2008. Now towards the end of August 2007 I got a new edge card in the mail directly from Game Informer that was than valid till 2008 to match up with my extended magazine subscription.

My Edge card ran out in July but my Game Informer sub ends next month since I had a subscription beforehand. I'm in for a year. This way I'll only miss a month if that and just renew my Edge whenever. Since I've set foot in a Gamestop once since July. There weekly coupons have been horrible for months.

bread's done
Back