Game Informer 1 yr. sub - $5

imacjenn

CAGiversary!
Today only, Tanga.com offers a 1-Year Subscription to Game Informer Magazine for $14.98. Apply coupon code "3a5a" to slash it to $4.88.

http://www.tanga.com/deals/current/magazine

And no, it does not come with an EDGE card and, yes, I know there's no point to ordering it if you want an EDGE card or already have one. BUT if someone just wants the mag (and it really is decent compared to most gaming mags out there), it's a good deal.

I've gotten 2 subscriptions off Tanga with no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
dammit!!!! I was in the process of oredering when my daughter (1 yr. old) shut off my computer. That was at noon.....now the deal is dead.....SOlD OUT

[quote name='xtheapocx']magazine definitely not worth even $5[/QUOTE]
agree. i just renewed my edge card but when the magazines come in i just flip through it and toss it in the recycle bin.

[quote name='Shiroh30']dammit!!!! I was in the process of oredering when my daughter (1 yr. old) shut off my computer. That was at noon.....now the deal is dead.....SOlD OUT[/QUOTE]

you realize how this statement makes you sound like a bad parent, right? I hope your daughter means a lot more to you than a magazine and you're not blaming a 1 yr old for the incident.

[quote name='x_mystery_y']you realize how this statement makes you sound like a bad parent, right? I hope your daughter means a lot more to you than a magazine and you're not blaming a 1 yr old for the incident.[/QUOTE]

wait, you're seriously judging this guy YOU DON'T KNOW as a parent because he stated he missed the deal by minutes because his daughter turned off the computer? how in the hell does that make him a bad parent? cause he's TOTALLY blaming his child for all mistakes in his life. WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!!?!

[quote name='DesertLeo']what would you be caught dead with?[/QUOTE]

GameFAN, and possibly Nintendo Power.

Game Informer gave Tiger Woods 2010 on the Wii a lower score than the 360 and ps3 versions, saying it was essentially the same game with motion plus and worse graphics. This indicates to me they never even played the game.. no mention of disk golf, minigames, courses.. yadda yadda yadda.. I will never buy GI again, they have no credibility.

[quote name='awp']Will this include the Edge card? Or is that in-store only that u get that deal?[/QUOTE]

You can call the 1-800 number on the subscriptions cards in the magazine and have them send you another edge card for $4 (roughly).

I just recently started reading GI and it's pretty good. Their cover article is usually lengthy and informative (the recent Rage article was pretty good) and if you're on break at work, on the toilet or at a place with no internet, it's helps pass the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='x_mystery_y']you realize how this statement makes you sound like a bad parent, right? I hope your daughter means a lot more to you than a magazine and you're not blaming a 1 yr old for the incident.[/QUOTE]

Somebody call child protective services, quick! Internet Detective has solved yet another child abuse case.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']I just recently started reading GI and it's not pretty good.[/QUOTE] Not trying to be a Grammar Nazi or anything, but were you thinking of writing either "it's not bad" or "it's pretty good" and got stuck somewhere in the middle? Like I said, I'm not trying to criticize, it just struck me funny because I do stuff like that all the time. :lol:

Tanga is legit. I have ordered from them before. It is worth it to check there every so often to see if there is something you like.

[quote name='danny_schell']Somebody call child protective services, quick! Internet Detective has solved yet another child abuse case.[/QUOTE]

right? WTH? I wasn't really even blaming her. It was more my fault because I didn't log back in right away and do it. It's no big deal, I was just getting a subscription for my cousin in the clink.

What's real funny is that when she first started doing it, I didn't know it was her and I though I had some virus that would just shut down my computer at random. She would do sneak attacks.

You obviously dont have children.....My 18 month old daughter has 2 favorite toys. Barney? Nope. Cookie Monster? Nope. Mickey Mouse? Nope.

Its daddys laptop and daddys ps3/xbox/psp/any gaming machine I use. Whats worse, their favorite button always seems to be the power button....Those damn lights on the power buttons make it an attractive target for infants.......:bomb:

[quote name='Danimal']Not trying to be a Grammar Nazi or anything, but were you thinking of writing either "it's not bad" or "it's pretty good" and got stuck somewhere in the middle? Like I said, I'm not trying to criticize, it just struck me funny because I do stuff like that all the time. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah i think I meant to say "it's not bad" but must have changed my mind without me knowing it.

[quote name='Apostle22']You obviously dont have children.....My 18 month old daughter has 2 favorite toys. Barney? Nope. Cookie Monster? Nope. Mickey Mouse? Nope.

Its daddys laptop and daddys ps3/xbox/psp/any gaming machine I use. Whats worse, their favorite button always seems to be the power button....Those damn lights on the power buttons make it an attractive target for infants.......:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Exactly.....those damn bright green lights. What I have to be creful of now is to make sure she doesn't turn on any of my systems via the 360/PS3 controllers as the systems are in enclosed when not in use. I have come home sometimes to find the systems on with the entertainment center doors closed:hot:

[quote name='Shiroh30']Exactly.....those damn bright green lights. What I have to be creful of now is to make sure she doesn't turn on any of my systems via the 360/PS3 controllers as the systems are in enclosed when not in use. I have come home sometimes to find the systems on with the entertainment center doors closed:hot:[/QUOTE]

That reminds me of an article I read a few years ago when a guy's PS3 and 360 were enclosed and turned on by his children. The PS3 ended up killing his 360.

bread's done
Back