Game not appearing in search bar

dantad

CAG Veteran
Hi, sorry if this is not meant to be posted in this forum!

When searching for Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron on the PSP using the CAG search bar(on the UK cheap ARSE gamer), it only brings up the older Star Wars Renegade Squadron :cry:

I'm not sure if this is because Elite squadron is not in the CAG database or its a search error, but I thought I would bring it to your attention as its a fairly recent game.

Hope you don't mind me adding one more to the list! No sign of Gallop Racer 2001 (PS2), if it can be added I would be eternally grateful!

You can add them yourself via "games & collections" in the navbar. (The "submit game to cag" link. :))

Is there any specific reason why certain threads won't show up in the search bar at all? Whenever I try to get to my Zeno Clash thread in the Xbox 360 forum (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244882), just typing "Zeno Clash" into the search bar brings up only eight threads, none of which are my thread. Using more terms just cuts the original list even further or brings up no results, so I end up giving up and using the forum search in the Xbox 360 forum to get to the thread I'm looking for.

bread's done
Back