Game of Thrones Season 3 Blu ray $29.99 Best Buy pre-order

People like you are why we didn't get the Tulley, Martel, and Baratheon of Dragonstone sigils this year. Please tell me you didn't vote in the FB poll last year. And why would we need Lanister again next year? You had a chance to get it during Season 2 and now Season 3. Why in the would would we want a rehash of them again next year for a thrid time. I'm sure we'll get the same crap because stupid fanboys will continue to vote for the same houses instead of us getting new ones. Half the idiots that voted admitted they weren't even going to buy the movie. They plan on burning it illegal. Way to support a great show and cast.
People like me? What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not going to double dip on a season just for a damn box. My goal is to not have any repeat houses on the sets, which is also why I appreciated the way they did Season 3 so I could catch up with a cover I missed (and technically others who do the same should be in the exact same boat as me).

People like me? What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not going to double dip on a season just for a damn box. My goal is to not have any repeat houses on the sets, which is also why I appreciated the way they did Season 3 so I could catch up with a cover I missed (and technically others who do the same should be in the exact same boat as me).
Much as I would love the alternate covers, I prefer consistency. =( Now, since the HBO Select boxes are dimensionally equal to one another, one could buy all the slipcovers down the line and dress their collections up (Stark, Targaryen, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Tyrell, Tully would be my choices...unless they offer Baratheon or Arryn). But I hope someone does them with just artwork in mind, maybe offers little inserts on the spines so we can see which Season has which slipcover.

I think House Bolton would have been great for season 3. Maybe if we are lucky there will be be Martell for season 4. I also Wonder does bestbuy have an exclusive for the house packaging If other websites did it we could get a lot more houses. Does anyone like the Lannisters? who would buy it

I got the Stark cover for S1, Lannister for S2, and now I'm getting Targaryen for S3. I'm kinda glad about the repeat covers, since I didn't have the Targaryen cover yet, nor would I want Tully or Martel to represent my season 3 (Baratheon would have been alright).

I feel sort of retarded but quick question. Can you use the Digital codes to unlock the show on Amazon Instant Video? I checked the HBOSelect site and it only shows Flixter/itunes/vudu/uv/google play though I see random threads around discussing redeeming them on amazon. 

I feel sort of retarded but quick question. Can you use the Digital codes to unlock the show on Amazon Instant Video? I checked the HBOSelect site and it only shows Flixter/itunes/vudu/uv/google play though I see random threads around discussing redeeming them on amazon.
I sent HBO Select an email and they said there were complaints regarding AIV, so they are working with Amazon to fix it.

I agree lol. I missed the season 1 covers (didn't get introduced to the show till well after they were OOP) so I appreciate having the chance to get a Stark cover now without paying inflated prices. I'm sure many others feel the same way and BB/HBO are obviously aware of this and know it brings good business.

Sadly my copy won't be here till Thursday :(

$10 in RZ certs + $10 from a coworker for the DVDs + $10 from a friend for the digital code = GoT Blu season 3 for whatever the Hell tax was.

Now that there seems to be choices as to where redeem digital codes. Where is the best place to do so?
Don't use the HBO Select site... go to Vudu and redeem, go to Flixster and redeem, go to iTunes and redeem. I'm not sure about Google, but I'm guessing the code will work there too. If you redeem through HBO you are limited to Fllixster PLUS one of the other choices, this way you can use them all!

Don't use the HBO Select site... go to Vudu and redeem, go to Flixster and redeem, go to iTunes and redeem. I'm not sure about Google, but I'm guessing the code will work there too. If you redeem through HBO you are limited to Fllixster PLUS one of the other choices, this way you can use them all!
I did not know that. I am trying to go through Flixster (I am avoiding iTunes) but for some reason, I can't get the option to redeem UV codes. Waiting on Amazon Instant Video to go up.

^ If anyone is wondering I received the S3 AZ LE in the mail today; I bought it for a friend in Canada (not sure if was a US exclusive or if it was cheaper for him to buy it and pick it up from me as I live near the ME/Canada border) but regardless it is very underwhelming.

Small and the statue/disc holder is made of plastic. It does appear the base is numbered, but not sure out of what. The one I received was 17,xxx. 

I enjoy GOT but wouldn't pay anymore then $60 for the set. To make it worse it comes in plain white packaging.

Just wondering to anyone who got a copy with one of the exclusive covers: is it just the cover that's the difference from the "regular" Season 3 Blu-Ray Best Buy is selling?

Like, if I buy one of the copies with a cover, will I also get the DVD and Digital Copy versions?

Just wondering to anyone who got a copy with one of the exclusive covers: is it just the cover that's the difference from the "regular" Season 3 Blu-Ray Best Buy is selling?

Like, if I buy one of the copies with a cover, will I also get the DVD and Digital Copy versions?
Yup, only difference is the cover

Guys, I found out some good news. Game of Thrones Season 1 and 2 codes are still valid if you want to nab your UV copies. I found out Google Chrome messes with Flixster, but IE displays it fine. If you use the voucher code and redeem it through Flixster, it'll still tie the content. And they seem to have a beta where you can convert over discs to digital based on their catalog (if they have it and you have it, you can get it added to your library). It's $2 per disc, but its up to you. 

Wait how many different places can we redeem the code or can you just select one?

Any way to redeem through Google Play without going through the HBO Select site? I dont see anyplace on the Google Play store to redeem. I cant go through HBO Select now since I redeemed through Flixster & VUDU already.

If you don't particularly care about the covers, but still want a Best Buy edition, go with Stark. I got Targaryen, and the black sleeve just doesn't fit with the white-ish (marble?) looking box. 

(Unless the box color is different for Best Buy editions vs. regular editions. If so, then disregard my comment lol)

Guys, some good news on the Digital Copy side of things for Amazon. If you didn't use your voucher yet, try going to Amazon's Live Chat and try to offer them your code for verification. After getting jumped around in chat across seven, eight CSR's, they comp'd me an HD copy of Season 3. They did offer me the option for a replacement or a refund, but since I spent $30 on it, I would still have had to pay more for the HD copy of the Season. So, I opted for my digital copy and I am happy. Plus, I got it added to my Flixster account.

Flixster, Vudu, iTunes, and now Google Play. Amazon Instant Video was an option for Seasons 1 and 2, but 3 is up in the air currently. I REFUSE to use my voucher until I get my AIV copy.
I can redeem on all 4 or I have to pick one? I'm asking since I see people selling on this site but they say stuff like vudu only or itunes only...

I can redeem on all 4 or I have to pick one? I'm asking since I see people selling on this site but they say stuff like vudu only or itunes only...
Apparently, if you go to each individual service and use the code, it works (if testimony's to be believed). I did use an old code from my box sets I had used on HBO Select for Amazon Instant Video, and I got unlocks on Vudu and Flixster. So the codes don't seem to be invalidated except by expiration dates.

bread's done
Back