Game of Thrones w/Artbook - $19.92 (360 Only)

Raven6009

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-...352495455&sr=8-2&keywords=game+of+thrones+360

I mentioned this in another thread but I figured some people might not see it. Game of Thrones with Artbook for the XBOX 360 has dropped down to $19.92 on Amazon.

5agj0k.jpg

I cant remember if I got this game for this price or a little cheaper from BB with one of those daily deals.

In any case this game is a decent enough play for fans of the series. Its not the best game in the world and it sure has a lot of things that could've been done better, but in the end it does capture some of the HBO series' feel and that was good enough for me.

I love Game of Thrones the game is beyond horrible. Even with the artbook I woudn't buy it for 10 dollars with in store credit. But thanks for the post OP.

[quote name='Kikyou1']I love Game of Thrones the game is beyond horrible. Even with the artbook I woudn't buy it for 10 dollars with in store credit. But thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]

I can't agree.
I spent $20 on this, and enjoyed it.
Its lengthy, the combat system is surprisingly deep. The lore is good, and there are some serious not for the faint of heart, WTF moments.

The game does so many cool things, like the stealth portions as Mors dog. Sneaking up on people and ripping their throats out never got old.
Fans of the book and show will find a lot to enjoy here, and the 2 characters are likable, and believable.

Also for cheevo hunters its an easy 1000 if you pay attention.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']I can't agree.
I spent $20 on this, and enjoyed it.
Its lengthy, the combat system is surprisingly deep. The lore is good, and there are some serious not for the faint of heart, WTF moments.

The game does so many cool things, like the stealth portions as Mors dog. Sneaking up on people and ripping their throats out never got old.
Fans of the book and show will find a lot to enjoy here, and the 2 characters are likable, and believable.

Also for cheevo hunters its an easy 1000 if you pay attention.[/QUOTE]

I've played through some poor games (DNF, Kayne & Lynch 2, etc.) but I couldn't get through this.

[quote name='tukai']Im a big fan of the show and there is not enough liqiour that can make this game good.[/QUOTE]

Well said. :)

[quote name='Abbadon74']Is it worth it for the art book? That'd probably be the only reason I'd pick it up--no time to play these days.

-B[/QUOTE]
Anyone out there have the artbook? I would also like to know the quality of the artbook. I could care less about the game and would just trade the game to best buy for around $17 with 100% bonus and unlocked. So is the book worth $3 and a trip to Best Buy?

[quote name='AcidRain25']Anyone out there have the artbook? I would also like to know the quality of the artbook. I could care less about the game and would just trade the game to best buy for around $17 with 100% bonus and unlocked. So is the book worth $3 and a trip to Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, maybe I should do that just to get the book since I don't have Xbox.

Been Playing the game, cant tell so far if its more of an interactive story, or a game. Wish I would have picked this up instead of just the game. Wish they would have included a copy of the first book in digital format or instead of the art book though, woulda make it even better :)

[quote name='morrodox']What do we say to the God of Too Much Backlog?

"Not today."[/QUOTE]

:applause:

It's back up to $59.xx anyway. I was actually thinking about it (then looked at backlog).

[quote name='bh47']:applause:

It's back up to $59.xx anyway. I was actually thinking about it (then looked at backlog).[/QUOTE]

ugh you're right, already gone. I was buying this mainly for the artbook. $20 was my buy point.

[quote name='AcidRain25']Anyone out there have the artbook? I would also like to know the quality of the artbook. I could care less about the game and would just trade the game to best buy for around $17 with 100% bonus and unlocked. So is the book worth $3 and a trip to Best Buy?[/QUOTE]

I got a copy of the artbook from Gamestop before launch and it's pretty nice compared to most tiny paperback promo artbooks. For fans it's a great collectible. Besides artwork there's a ton of info on the series (timeline, family tree, interviews).

Photos

bread's done
Back