Game of Thrones (Xbox360/PS3) $60 pre-order w/2,000 super points Buy.com

[quote name='angel001']will it be as disappointing as most movies turned game? Hmm...[/QUOTE]
That is the question. It is being published by Atlus, so that gives me some hope. Also I should note this deal is good until release day, so hopefully some early reviews come out, and/or Amazon pm's.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']That is the question. It is being published by Atlus, so that gives me some hope. Also I should note this deal is good until release day, so hopefully some early reviews come out, and/or Amazon pm's.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind it's only published by Atlus. The developer is Cyanide (makers of Horse Racing Manager). Personally, I'd set your expectations low on this one and only buy it if you're a fan of the fiction. Amazon has an art book preorder bonus if you'd prefer that over the $20 promo at buy.com.

Lastly, there are rumors that this is delayed until early June.

^ A book of the artwork from a video game based on a TV series adapted from a series of books. Precious.

[quote name='Kerig']^ A book of the artwork from a video game based on a TV series adapted from a series of books. Precious.[/QUOTE]
Maybe they'll make a motion comic from the art book.

How much has even been revealed about this? For such a hot IP at the moment, it's flown completely under the radar. It's most likely gonna suck

[quote name='Havok83']How much has even been revealed about this? For such a hot IP at the moment, it's flown completely under the radar. It's most likely gonna suck[/QUOTE]

There's quite a few trailers floating around, but nothing earth-shattering.

[quote name='Kerig']^ A book of the artwork from a video game based on a TV series adapted from a series of books. Precious.[/QUOTE]

dont forget the first book is at least partly inspired by the war of the roses.
house stark= house york and house lannister= house lancaster

Cyanide or whatever is doing this game oto i think. they're not a very good developer and botched the RTS game.

sucks, because aSoIaF is such a great fucking serise with so much potential. just needs time and the right developer (along with GRRM overlooking it to an extent)

I preordered it off Amazon with a $10 credit. The artbook looks too bad ass to pass up. Sorry TRU and Buy.com...

[quote name='Linkgx1']i have a feeling the game's gonna suck. like superman 64 underdeveloped suck.[/QUOTE]

NO game will Ever suck THAT bad.

Also, topic is somewhat misleading, It looked like the game AND the "super points" were together $20.

[quote name='lockarm']NO game will Ever suck THAT bad.

Also, topic is somewhat misleading, It looked like the game AND the "super points" were together $20.[/QUOTE]

theres quite a few games that have long since surpassed the suck of superman 64.

the title for suckiest game is quite long really. though big rigs still holds the title proudly even though street cleaning simulator did its damnedest to try and dethrone the legend known as big rigs.

[quote name='lockarm']NO game will Ever suck THAT bad.

Also, topic is somewhat misleading, It looked like the game AND the "super points" were together $20.[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that. I updated the thread title

bread's done
Back