Game Podunk Referral Wishlist Giveaway: Win 2 Games of Your Choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs,

Gamepodunk.com is having a giveaway for members that requires them to refer people to the site. Since I have been coming to CAG for some time I figured I would let you guys know about this! Feel free to use me as a referrer but you don't necessarily have to. :lol:

The winner of the contest as well as the person that referred them each get two games out of their top ten video game wishlist! This can include any game on current consoles although no rare games, accessories or limited/collectors editions.

All you have to do is register then post in the contest thread who referred you and your top ten videogame wishlist.

To increase your chances of winning they are encouraging new members to update their profile, avatar, and profile image as well as introduce them self in the forums. I do not think these are required but they can't hurt either.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/index

Last edited by a moderator:
Still plenty of time to register CAGs! They also have contests going for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Lord of the Rings War in the North and Catherine going right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back