Game Room; 9 Years in the making (video)

Nice job. It was really cool to see the evolution over time. I am going to show this video to the wife and see if I can plant the seed for an upgrade to my gaming lair. :)

Errr...a gaming room...in a garage?

Wow, that guy must live in a nice neighborhood not to have people break into his garage and steal all his stuff.

[quote name='Spacepest']Errr...a gaming room...in a garage?

Wow, that guy must live in a nice neighborhood not to have people break into his garage and steal all his stuff.[/QUOTE]

That's also what I was thinking. I was also thinking that is one lucky kid that probably has a ton of friends that always want to come over. If I would have had something like that growing up I'd of never gone to school and become socially handicapped.

amazing, really!

--
sign31967.jpg

ZeldaSignature.png

pmsig_4.png

[quote name='Spacepest']Errr...a gaming room...in a garage?

Wow, that guy must live in a nice neighborhood not to have people break into his garage and steal all his stuff.[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like he has quite a bit of expendable income, which either means he is a good saver or he has a good job...which leads to living in a good neighborhood.

The vid is back up.

life.exe - I am a CAG, so I think it goes to say I am a good saver/shopper.
This was built over 9 years.
I could not do it over night.
If I had that kind of green, those would be large LCDs wall-mounted, not old 300 lbs HDTVs.
Haha.

I'm always taking LCD or Plasma donations!

bread's done
Back