Game Rush - Freestyle Soccer (XB/Cube) $.99 used!

My Game Crazy only pays like $1 for the Xbox version since I trade in tons last year when GC was paying $20 for the Xbox versions and BB sold them for $5. The Cube version however fetches $4....$3 profit...Not TOO bad.

Have you actually gotten any for 99 cents? The last time I went in they said it was 1.99 plus 25% off. The ad that states its 99 cents has certain dates for when it's on sale for 99 cents.

Unless it's a new ad, check the ad for what days the prices are good for.

If this is a new ad, I've lost out on 50 cents.

Hey,

Its the ad I think. The front shows the "All new Games $39.99" sale. Also showcases the 360 and various other things. There is no 'offer ends on' anywhere on page.

Best picture I could get. The part where the flash hits just says 'Freestyle Soccer also available on GameCube'

good find gizmogc. again, i wish i have a gamerush near me. my local thrift store takes these type of games for a cool 7-10 dollars credit. :( :( :(

Am I the only one who's played this game and thinks its not THAT bad??? I got a few copies of FSS awhile ago and eventually my local FYE stopped taking them in, so I was left with one copy. I decided to give it a shot before using it as a coaster or bookmark, and aside from the cheesy "street" element, its somewhat playable.

In any case, anyone know if Game Crazy's trade in price for FSS is YMMV? I need to make some space on my shelf, but im not going out of my way if its only worth a buck.

[quote name='captaincold']Um this game(XBOX VERSION ONLY!!!) gets $15 trade in credit at Wherehouse Music or FYE.[/QUOTE]

Be warned this can be a YMMV as some stores will not take games that say "Blockbuster Exclusive" on the cover. And some will not take it in the Blockbuster Case.

I've been able to trade abt six of these at 3 different stores many months ago... but they have since stopped taking them leaving me with two left over.

[quote name='chargeup45']Am I the only one who's played this game and thinks its not THAT bad??? [/QUOTE]
Agree wholeheartedly. I mean, it's not a great game by any stretch. It's average, but by that I mean it's playable, solid, but nothing particularly special. A no-brainer if you see it for 99 cents though. It's a competently made game.

On a somewhat related note, I just spent most of Saturday playing Mario Strikers in 4-player mode with friends, and it's some of the most fun you can have with a gamepad. I can't believe the reviews are in the 7.5 range when I'd easily give it a 9. Knocking your buddy into an electric fence and watching him sizzle just never gets old. The game's an absolute blast.

[quote name='D. Monic']Agree wholeheartedly. I mean, it's not a great game by any stretch. It's average, but by that I mean it's playable, solid, but nothing particularly special. A no-brainer if you see it for 99 cents though. It's a competently made game.

On a somewhat related note, I just spent most of Saturday playing Mario Strikers in 4-player mode with friends, and it's some of the most fun you can have with a gamepad. I can't believe the reviews are in the 7.5 range when I'd easily give it a 9. Knocking your buddy into an electric fence and watching him sizzle just never gets old. The game's an absolute blast.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to give Strikers a shot. I didn't care much for Mario baseball, but I also don't like Baseball. Soccer sounds interesting.

I went to mine here in Orange,CA and the ad they gave out didn't have Freestyle advertised...(and the game wasn't anywhere to be seen in the store..)

Although I don't recommend buying modern games to collect, I would like to point out that the version WITHOUT the "Blockbuster Exclusive" label does seem to be the more scarce version. So if you have more then one to choose from, go for the unstamped one.

bread's done
Back