Game SOLD...Samurai Western PS2 Factory Sealed $15 shipped!!

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
The last game has been sold. Thank you to everyone who I dealt with

Since alot of the trade offers I have had have included things I already own or was not looking for I am opening these games up for sale via paypal. The cost will be $15 shipped each. I still am open to any trades just let me check you lists. Let me know

Have: Sealed

Samurai Western PS2

Looking For:

Some Sealed TRU Sale games
ANYTHING ELSE that's on your trade list just let me take a look

PENDING:
Metal Slug 4/5
Samurai Western

rortiz79 and Danro I did not see anyhting that peaked my interest at first glance but I will look deeper into what you have when I am not at work later tonight. Let me know if you have other stuff to trade.

mgriff, The only thing on your list that I saw that i liked was lunar ds, let me know if you have others to trade.

Thanx memsg who purchased a Fatal Frame....only 2 left

didn't see anything on your list webscud i have most all of it. Let me know if you have anything else...

bump........

1. No multiple tradelists. One topic per user. If you want to start a new topic, that is fine but let the other drop. There's no need for "single purpose TL's", if there are new things FT/FS/WTB, please add them to the existing TL. Repeated violation of this rule will result in loss of Trading Forum privileges.

I have 1 trade list
and 1 buying list with NONGAME items
now that you bumped my topic
bump the hundreds of others that have multiple topics

I'll take Metal Slug 4/5 if it's still available.
If it is, send me your paypal addy in a PM and I'll shoot you the payment ASAP.

Thanks.

Oedi I'm going to give Cofeeedge one more try since i'm nice like that and he said he was going to send paypal payment.

I will PM him now and let you know my paypal address if he doesn't want it or does not respond within 24 hours.

ok everything is just about gone except for one lonley sealed Samurai Western.

I almost rather trade this one to get something since it's my last one.......... PM ME or let me check your lists............

bread's done
Back