Game Stop - Pick Your Perks - MW3 Giveaway

Conkerkid11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Click me to enter!

Upon clicking the link above, you'll rudely be introduced to some woman talking about the contest, and all you'll have to do is click the "Play Now" button to get started. It's pretty simple, choose two perks, enter your email address, click "Need A Code", give them your info, no matter what, they'll give you a code, and then enter all your information. Easy as that. No Pre-order is required to enter this contest.

Good luck everyone! If this contest has already been posted to this forum, my mistake. I'll promptly get rid of it, but I couldn't find it anywhere, and I'd assume a Modern Warfare 3 contest would be like the first thing on the front page with thousands of views.

Once again, you don't need a pre-order code, just click "Need A Code" and they'll give you one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='victimsofadown']Awesome. Is this a one time only contest or a daily contest?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure at the end they say to try again the next day, So I'm going to try every day.

Thanks. It says a chance for Xbox points, Gamestop gift cards, and digital downloads. I got a wallpaper- sharing it in case there's numerous ones. The voice did say at the end to come back daily for a chance to win your personal perk package and something about a weekly perk package thing as well.

I am suprised this was not posted earlier. I have won 2 $5 gamestop gift cards and I think 480 microsoft points from this over the 3 or 4 days since this started.

Very Cool....

I won 160 Microsoft points.

I don't know if the end prize is random, but I picked the GPS goggles and the free Elite Pack.

I won 2x 160 MS points and a gamestop gift card 5$
thanks OP
edit: won another 160MS

This one is easy to enter, because it remembers your email.

Also, please don't abuse the online giveaways or they will stop doing them...

[quote name='TAYL0R']So far I have entered 10 times, 2 each day if you are a power up rewards member. I have got 160 msp and 9 wallpapers. I have only received 3 different wallpapers but it appers like there may be more. There is a list here http://www.ghettomodding.com/showthread.php?tid=6563

I would really like to win a Gamestop gift card to ease that $100 price tag for MW3.[/QUOTE]

I won points and a wallpaper, but when I clicked redeem the webpage just goes to the next page and nothing happens. Am I supposed to recieve an email or something?

[quote name='TAYL0R']I dont know man, but all of the wallpapers are on that link so you could just save them there if you want them.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks. Seems like alot of people are wining points and gc give it another shot tomorrow Thanks op!

[quote name='TAYL0R']So far I have entered 10 times, 2 each day if you are a power up rewards member. I have got 160 msp and 9 wallpapers. I have only received 3 different wallpapers but it appers like there may be more. There is a list here http://www.ghettomodding.com/showthread.php?tid=6563

I would really like to win a Gamestop gift card to ease that $100 price tag for MW3.[/QUOTE]

Not signing up for a modding site to see the list of wallpapers. Can someone else just post the list? I got the same Engin Room one that was already posted.

Thanks OP, good contest! Didn't win anything yet but there's hope.

[quote name='TAYL0R']So far I have entered 10 times, 2 each day if you are a power up rewards member. [/QUOTE]

Curious. I put in my power up rewards code and only got a wallpaper with no choice to do it again. How do you get 2 entries?

[quote name='Smike']Curious. I put in my power up rewards code and only got a wallpaper with no choice to do it again. How do you get 2 entries?[/QUOTE]
I don't know maybe you have to be a pro member? Because I am you know where you pay 15 bucks and get gameinformer mags. But I just refresh the page and do it again, there is no option. Tropicat thats your prob I will say there are 10+ wallpapers all of them are there too bad you can't see.

I understand where Tropicat is coming from, It's dumb that you have to sign up just to see them. But for the lazy people, I made an account on there just so you could see them, The account name is CAG and the password is cag123

[quote name='tankyroo']I understand where Tropicat is coming from, It's dumb that you have to sign up just to see them. But for the lazy people, I made an account on there just so you could see them, The account name is CAG and the password is cag123[/QUOTE]
Fair enough. It is dumb you have to sign up but I had to give credit to them.

I just won 160 MSP, do they email you the code or what? I clicked redeem and took me to a page saying I was entered into the sweepstakes.

[quote name='dabsac80']I just won 160 MSP, do they email you the code or what? I clicked redeem and took me to a page saying I was entered into the sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]
I won 160 points as well, I'm not sure how they send it to you, I'm guessing they e-mail the code to the e-mail you entered with. I haven't gotten anything yet so I'm guessing they send it to you once the promotion is over.

[quote name='tankyroo']I won 160 points as well, I'm not sure how they send it to you, I'm guessing they e-mail the code to the e-mail you entered with. I haven't gotten anything yet so I'm guessing they send it to you once the promotion is over.[/QUOTE]

I got a couple free months in the gears giveaway and they sent it a couple days after.

[quote name='r3dreck']AT least you don't have to enter in your info each time, unlike the Gears one.[/QUOTE]

That's true, I was very happy when I first noticed that.

[quote name='r3dreck']I got a couple free months in the gears giveaway and they sent it a couple days after.[/QUOTE]

Hrm, this is unsettling. I won my 160 pts awhile ago and have yet to receive anything.

to answer a couple things:
when you win the wallpaper and click redeem, it should load you to another page and then your browser save box should open up for you to save it..

also i think they email you the 160msp when the contest is over

It takes about a week, usually, to get those emails. When I won a month of Live from the Gears of War contest, it took them about that long to email the code.

I have been winning quite often with this. I have won around 800 Microsoft Points and $10 in Gamestop Gift Cards. Hopefully the big prizes are easy to win too! I could use that MW3 Jeep!

[quote name='Ashsaber']It takes about a week, usually, to get those emails. When I won a month of Live from the Gears of War contest, it took them about that long to email the code.[/QUOTE]

I won on day one of this contest (October 3rd) a $5 Gamestop Gift Card and I have yet to get an email. That was 12 Days ago.

I have actually been winning quite often with this. I have won around 800 Microsoft Points and $10 in Gamestop Gift Cards. Hopefully the big prizes are easy to win too! I could use that MW3 Jeep!

bread's done
Back