Game Store In North Jersey 1 year anniversary

Gratz on your 1 year anniversary.

I'll have to check out your store, you're one of the few places that still carry retro stuff. (Need to fill some gaps in my NES collection.)

Dude that webcam is awesome!

Nice website and store. Looks like a nice little place to buy games, maybe I'll stop by sometime after the semester ends.

Wow, another indie game shop so close to home - I had no idea. Will try and swing by this weekend.

Congrats on the anniversary

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I don't get it.[/QUOTE]

I think he was trying to be clever since this is posted int he Regional DEALS section (where it belongs) but is not a deal.

oh i'm sorry i dunno how i replied to the wrong thread

i had two tabs open and i post the reply in the wrong one, meant to post that one in the wii at route 22 thread

Awesome. I'll have to take a ride down from Hackensack sometime. I've been looking for a non-ebay place to get some classic console parts.

We are in Morris Plains at the intersection of RT 202 and RT 10. About 7 minute drive east from CCM. In the Kohls/Shoprite center.

Hey, that little kid in the blue shirt just swiped some Pokemon cards!

j/k

I can't stop watching the webcam. It runs so well. Now I want a webcam, but I have no idea what I'd do with it.

Well, I'll be in Union NJ today. What are your hours? Also, I just picked up a copy of Zelda Four Swords. I've been trying to find it like mad and you had it new! Awsome find. Congrats on 1st anniv. Please don't jip me cuz I'm hearing bad things about paypal vendors! Now... back to the webcam!:lol:

I picked it up online. It says if item is in stock, it ships out same day. Is it in stock? PM me if you don't. Thanks!

[quote name='dialsoft']I got into the store and saw I sold it. I had 2 left. Its a good deal for sure. So in short it is shipped and thanks for your business.

We are adding more webcams soon. and we added a link on our main page now.

http://www.gamestationstore.com/visit.game.store/view_webcam.asp[/quote]

Awsome! Just came back from Bergenfield. I couldn't find your store. But I got my box. Thanks a bunch! Now for some retro shopping....

lol this camera is cool, just watching you sit there is somewhat interesting, but boring at the same time.

went to the store tonight. the store rocks guys. anything vintage they basically have......they even do disc repair and stuff. i am def coming back to get some stuff for my old systems.

If I only lived in jersey I would so be there. Though you do have a webcam which I will be checking out tomorrow because it will be funny as heck to spy on customers. Gratz on the anniversary and I hope you continue to do great.

I've been to your store and picked up some Dreamcast games.
I gotta say any place that stocks Intellivision games with the original boxes is all good by me.

bread's done
Back