Game with headset included

leeloo1977

CAGiversary!
I remember reading somewhere that there was a game that included a headset, but for the life of me I cannot remember which game it was, does anyone know?

PS3, thanks! I was thinking Endwar but didn't see it with a headset included, I guess that's why! Going to go try and hunt down Warhawk..... is the game any good?

[quote name='leeloo1977']PS3, thanks! I was thinking Endwar but didn't see it with a headset included, I guess that's why! Going to go try and hunt down Warhawk..... is the game any good?[/QUOTE]

Well it is multiplayer only. I played it when it was first out and it was very fun, but I don't know what the community is like now. Could be a barren wasteland.

[quote name='leeloo1977']PS3, thanks! I was thinking Endwar but didn't see it with a headset included, I guess that's why! Going to go try and hunt down Warhawk..... is the game any good?[/QUOTE]

Check your local BestBuy for a bundled version of End War (PS3)... its been on clearance for $20 for a while. You're unlikely to find one at this point, but if it isn't totally out of your way it's worth a look.

You can pick up a Bluetooth headset just about anywhere for $10-15 if you dig around. The Jabra's that came with Warhawk and Endwar are everywhere.

socom confrontation also had headset bundles...

i'd personally go for the ps3 official headset myself, i had a cheapo $20 emerson one, and then i was able to come across one for the $20 best buy deal, and i'm way more satisfied with my official one.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']You can pick up a Bluetooth headset just about anywhere for $10-15 if you dig around. The Jabra's that came with Warhawk and Endwar are everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Ive dug around and cant find one at that price. Post a link and help a CAG out!

bread's done
Back