GameAccess: Street Fighter IV - $42.72 (PS3 & 360)

Thanks for the tip, I almost baught this game at EB yesterday for 54.99$!!!! Just got me a copy :)

Shibby!!!

[quote name='turgore2008']dont you have to be a member and pay like 10 bucks a month minimum ?[/quote]

I don't think so but I'm not positive either, I've been a member since last October. I know you do have to sign up for a gold membership which is basically their free membership that allows you to buy games.

What rental members do get is certain perks after having a subscription for a certain amount of time. Free shipping, 10% off all used games, and 20% off all used games.

It's really handy when they have their daily deals. You can score a decent used game that has been put on sale for about $16.

[quote name='rko_kero']how often do you get the good games on your list? I mean when renting, do you always get the old stuff?[/quote]

I pay an extra $2 a month for the reserve function so I always get whatever I reserve. Recently I got Matt Hazard sent to me the day it came out, RE5 the day it came out, etc. If you're willing to pay the extra $2 you'll always get exactly what you want.

I will admit that I did try it without the reserve function and I was getting games that were in the 20s in my queue so that's why I upgraded.

I wish they had to option to pay via PayPal .. looks like you need to provide them with a credit card number to sign up for even the free account?

How much is shipping? I tried to find out by adding it to the cart, and going through the checkout process. But I stopped as soon as they asked for credit info, just in case they charge you right away without a total first.

Great post here...but unfortunately it still says 49. Still a good deal and all but 42 would be super awesome. Wonder if it will change or it's a typo on the twitter....seems too exact to be a typo though.

Yeah I think it may be a typo but they did also say that it was 40% off... I'm going to shoot them a message and see what they have to say and I'll update once I get some info.

Going to change the thread title for now.

Confirmed: It is $42.72 but for some reason they haven't changed it on the purchasing page. If you go to the area where they have their store they have a big banner advertising it at $42.72. This is a pretty amazing price considering it's selling for $70 everywhere around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for confirming it but I went all the way to the secure checkout screen and it still showed it as 49...and then 55 after taxes and shipping. This is a week long though right? I'm assuming they'll fix it asap...

Would really love it for 40 something.

[quote name='pyrox4']Thanks for confirming it but I went all the way to the secure checkout screen and it still showed it as 49...and then 55 after taxes and shipping. This is a week long though right? I'm assuming they'll fix it asap...

Would really love it for 40 something.[/quote]

Yeah I think someone probably forgot to change the price to $42. IIRC the deals run for 1 week, Friday to Friday. Not sure if they're staffed on the weekend so it may not be changed until Monday.

What's crazy about this is if someone is a platinum member (year long member) of GameAccess they get an additional 20% off of used games and free shipping so would be able to grab this for about $34.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that's a crazy deal. I sent them an email to ask about the pricing problem just for the hell of it, not sure if they'll respond on the weekend but I guess I'll check back Monday.

You can sign up for a gold account which is completely free. And the shipping for me is 2.99 to Toronto.

OMG! I just baught a copy at 42.72$!!! These guys are crazy! Last week FEAR 2 now SF4...

BTW, my used FEAR 2 copy arrived in mint condition, box and manual as if they had never been used (booklet still had that new uncraked smell :)). I think EB has a new competitor in town...

Ahhhh They finally updated it! i just bought it. Thanks for this post, one of the better deals I've seen in a long time.

[quote name='vegi-saurus']Has anyone bought any used games from them? Do they come complete with case and manual?[/quote]

They come totally complete and in mint condition just because they don't send out a manual when you rent it. Just the disc.

I might actually pick up a copy even though I already own the game. I have a friend who wanted to pick it up and I don't think I'll be seeing a better price than this for awhile.

bread's done
Back