GameBoy Advance SP $59.99 AR at Strawberries

It is not online(as far as I can tell) and no you don't have to buy an games(the ad doesn't mention that). They were sold out when I went the other day but were supposed to get a shipment today or tommorow.

There's no such thing as a GameBoy Advanced. I can excuse the lack of a space, but the "D" is just inexplicable. They have the name of the system spelled out on all of the bloody GBAs and game boxes...and there's not a "D" on any of them.

Go go Grammar Nazis!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']There's no such thing as a GameBoy Advanced. I can excuse the lack of a space, but the "D" is just inexplicable. They have the name of the system spelled out on all of the bloody GBAs and game boxes...and there's not a "D" on any of them.

Go go Grammar Nazis![/quote]

Fixed now. Hope it makes for better reading.

[quote name='jjct1']Fixed now. Hope it makes for better reading.[/quote]

Don't sweat it, it's still a good find.

Dealrush is saying the offer is good at FYE and Coconuts too. Could be in-store only since both sites still list them at $79.99.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']There's no such thing as a GameBoy Advanced. I can excuse the lack of a space, but the "D" is just inexplicable. They have the name of the system spelled out on all of the bloody GBAs and game boxes...and there's not a "D" on any of them.

Go go Grammar Nazis![/quote]

useless post gothic....

if I could find a new SP for around that price range I'd finally get one.. too bad I missed out on the Kmart deal.. anyone get one from that or did Kmart cancel all orders?

I was hoping someone like Wal-Mart would have the SP in a black friday sale.. unfortunately they only have the regular gameboy advance and not at a big enough savings for me to brave the crowd..

you can buy the Normal GBA now for 40 why buy one the day after thanksgiving and rumor is KY TOYS is having it for 19.99 or 29.99 (iheard 19 few weeks back but now heearing 29)

"Coconuts and all other Transworld Entertainment stores are offering the Gameboy Advance SP console for $59.99 after a $20 mail-in rebate. This offer is open for all colors/variants and is valid until Saturday, November 13th. Rebate forms will be given at time of purchase."

this place is offering gba sp for 60 dollars after rebates too.

Hmmm... I was really looking forward to getting a white GBA 2p at CC this Thanksgiving. Hopefully they'll have a deal too. But being cheap I'm tempted to just get this.

bread's done
Back