Gameboy Camera PC Link Software?

naruto179

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I doubt anyone actually has the Madcatz Gameboy Camera PC Link cable, but if someone does happen to have it, could you kindly send me a copy of the software that was on the CD? I have the cable, but can't find the CD it came with, making the cable useless. Much thanks.

Thank you very much. It looks like it all works, but I need to install it on my older PC, since if I remember correctly, it doesn't work on XP.

[quote name='naruto179']Thank you very much. It looks like it all works, but I need to install it on my older PC, since if I remember correctly, it doesn't work on XP.[/QUOTE]

Can't you tell individual exe's to run under 2000, or 98 compatibility modes?

[quote name='foltzie']Can't you tell individual exe's to run under 2000, or 98 compatibility modes?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i think you can do that but i think you have to run it in 95 compatibility mode.

Oh. I never knew you could switch a program to run like that. Alright, that works. Now I just need it to recognize the "hardware" aka the Gameboy. I've been having troubles with my printer connection, and I've got a feeling this will have the same problem. Since it's connected in the same port instead.

bread's done
Back