GameBoy Micro deals?

petrieslastword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I'm looking for a Micro, just because it seems it would be really easy to keep in my pocket for downtime at work, and such. I have a DS, and though I love the SP screen, the system itself is still a bit bulky for what I'm looking for it seems. Anyways, how cheap can this thing be had for at this point? Don't really care about the color or anything.

My local Walmart has a stack of them...48.XX I believe. If I ever see them discounted I'd buy one myself for pocket-type gaming.

I would pick this up if cheap....ive had most of the gameboys and this one looks great for on the go gaming.

Gamestop carries used Micros for $34.99. It's not a bad price. No one touches or even asks about them anymore, so they just kind of stack up in the back. That's what I was told when I went to the Gamestops around my area.

If I ever found one, I would buy it. Never tried at GS but $35 is a good price. None of the WMs, Kmarts or Sears in my area have them.

I have a few sealed micro's that I am planning on putting on ebay in the next week or two. I could sell them on here via paypal if anyone is interested.

I got one a few weeks ago for 29.99 at circuit city. They were marked 39.99 and in an obscure corner in the back with the Yamaha keyboards and the kid games.

P dad, i'm interested in purchasing a gb micro... let me know a price. I can paypal today. Thanks

bread's done
Back