Gameboy Micro

Good choice on the famicom edition. I love mine- even though I paid much more than the great price listed above. I actually bought a silver one at first because I really wanted to get one, but decided to return it and order a famicom one online- I am happy I did.

Ruahrc

[quote name='utopianmachine']Looking for one on a whim. Prefer the Famicom edition, really.[/QUOTE]
Just sold one on Amazon

that sucks that some walmarts have them for $50 and others for $30 or less. It annoys the hell out of me that some stores have like 20 of them just sitting there and won't drop the price!

Man I got like 3 of them including a Famicom for $35 a pop at TRU last winter. I seriouslly play my micro everyday on the train for 2 hours...I don't know how I lived life before this invention.

And Advance Wars...and AW2...

$49.99 at GS and CC (good luck finding it there). best way is to get the guy from GS to try to check the store that has it in stock.

If I get one from walmart for $50 and they lower the price during the return period, they will give me the difference back- right?

[quote name='teetu']If I get one from walmart for $50 and they lower the price during the return period, they will give me the difference back- right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah sure but it probably won't happen.

I want a NEW Micro myself and I'm pretty much not going to get one at any Sears of Kmart in Colorado at this point. I'm sorta tempted to start checking out Wal-Marts and possibly just fork out the $50.

[quote name='freshzen']Yeah sure but it probably won't happen.

I want a NEW Micro myself and I'm pretty much not going to get one at any Sears of Kmart in Colorado at this point. I'm sorta tempting to start checking out Wal-Marts and possibly just fork out the $50.[/QUOTE]

Well, I thought maybe during black friday they would drop the price again to clear them out. Perhaps wishful thinking. I went ahead and picked it up for $50.

It's as good as everyone has described, but if I had to nitpick at something it would be the black level. Even at the lowest brightness setting the black background wasn't as black as the sp or ds lite (but again, this is nitpicking).

The sears in my area don't even have videogames :(

bread's done
Back