Gameboy SP cases $3.99 at CC.com w/ free shipping!

crissy1616

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Cheapass Link

I did a search, and didn't see anything come up so sorry if this is old news.

I have seen these cases at places like Target and Best Buy for $9.99, and at CC itself for $7.99. I am not sure if this is in store or not, but you get free shipping! If you are interested in these, read the reviews to see if it is for you. These cases are not good for storing, but for travel to keep your GB safe and a couple of games, that's it. The only bad thing is that you can't choose your color.

If color matters to you, conceivably, you could order it online and pick it up at a store near you if they have it in stock, like the site shows. If they have a choice of colors there, I see that as the only way to choose color.

:D

Way ahead of you I bought mine Monday...
I got a cool grey one! CC.com shipping only took 3 days Priority Mail, they got my business!

I got that case free when I bought my SP back on launch day in '03.

Great case & has kept my SP scratch free. I have the black/gray one, though. That blue one is pretty ugly.

Just a step or two away from a purse if you ask me. So I'll just continue to stuff mine in my snazzy pink hello kitty messenger bag. Don't want to look gay or anything.

r1s3n

[quote name='r1s3n']Just a step or two away from a purse if you ask me. So I'll just continue to stuff mine in my snazzy pink hello kitty messenger bag. Don't want to look gay or anything.

r1s3n[/quote]

Hahaha

I don't think it looks like a purse, but then again, I am a girl. I don't really care what it looks like, I just want to have something to protect my gameboy from scratches. Plus, it is perfect for when I go back to college, because I can take it and a couple of games and it's all good and dandy!

*nods* true game boy protection is key now a days with all the terror attacks and such. Honestly I might pick this up because it is a good deal. Nice find.

r1s3n

[quote name='r1s3n']Just a step or two away from a purse if you ask me. So I'll just continue to stuff mine in my snazzy pink hello kitty messenger bag. Don't want to look gay or anything.

r1s3n[/quote]

I don't have a gameboy, but if I did, I wouldn't be picking this up! Right on r1s3n! :lol:

At Wal-mart, I noticed they had these pretty large GBA SP carrying cases that held the SP, a bunch of accessories and a mesh zipper pocket that held about three or four games for only $5.

It had the GBA logo on the front and was a black case. I'm thinking of going back and picking one up.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']At Wal-mart, I noticed they had these pretty large GBA SP carrying cases that held the SP, a bunch of accessories and a mesh zipper pocket that held about three or four games for only $5.

It had the GBA logo on the front and was a black case. I'm thinking of going back and picking one up.[/quote]

I think I have seen those some places as well, but not for $5. If you don't mind having something that big, I think it's great! Personally, I like the smallness of this one. I would have taken the leather one also on CC site which was $14.99, if I wasn't such a cheapass. O:)

[quote name='zewone']Thanks crissy1616! I picked up one for my little sister who has been wanting one since she got her new SP.[/quote]

You are very welcome! :D

[quote name='crissy1616'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']At Wal-mart, I noticed they had these pretty large GBA SP carrying cases that held the SP, a bunch of accessories and a mesh zipper pocket that held about three or four games for only $5.

It had the GBA logo on the front and was a black case. I'm thinking of going back and picking one up.[/quote]

I think I have seen those some places as well, but not for $5. If you don't mind having something that big, I think it's great! Personally, I like the smallness of this one. I would have taken the leather one also on CC site which was $14.99, if I wasn't such a cheapass. O:)[/quote]

Well, I went back and bought it. I gotta say it's a damn good case. It is a little big, but it's really handy because it holds all your games and cables. Ya gotta keep em somewhere, and I'd prolly lose them if I didn't have them all in a case.

bread's done
Back