Gamecrazy $14.99 and under PS3 games(monterey park location)

accordtypek

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Found these at the monterey park location next door to hollywood video,

PS3
-condemned 2
-lair
-dark sector
-untold legends dark kingdom
-stranglehold

-devil may cry 4
-the orange box
-motorstorm
-burnout paradise
-elder scrolls 4

-soul calibur 4
-ninja gaiden sigma
-resistance
-warhawk

Normally these would be decent deals ... except for the fact that this week, Hollywood Video (those without a gamecrazy attached) was selling all of those games for $4.99 each. A good attempt though ... just bad timing ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
And the fact that all the hoarders scooped up the decent $4.99 games on the first day of the sale, this is a good deal.

Used or new? Used isn't that interesting (still not bad, but I really only buy used if it's out of print) but new would really be something.

Thanks for posting this.

Yeah, don't shit on the OP's post, not everyone has a Hollywood Video near them.

I only have one GameCrazy near me, I think I might go and check it out. Thanks OP

Sadly, there is not one in that list that I do not already have, don't want, or have played and don't care to play again. Dangit!

This is not nation wide. There were no price drops that came down, and especially nothing that crazy. I would need to see a receipt to even believe this is anything other than a hoax.

Unless they're going out of business, but even then, they'd transfer inventory to other stores. This doesn't make sense at all. Like I could believe the $9.99 Oblivion or Orange Box, that's believable. But Killzone 2 and Infamous for $5.99? Are you sure you didn't just see them for rent at Hollywood? :lol:

[quote name='kart007k']please add Killzone 2, Infamous and Uncharted to 5.99[/QUOTE]

is this true?

Thanks for the heads-up, OP (your screen name matches your location too well :lol:). I've got friends in the area that I could ask to drop in and buy a couple things for me.

I just stopped by that place and it's confirmed, although not choices left :p - elder scrolls 4, stranglehold, and lair are like the only ones left. too bad there aren't any 360 games that low.

bread's done
Back