GameCrazy - 4 for $10

Duckbutt

CAGiversary!
I stopped at GameCrazy last night and I glanced at the latest sales flyer while I was waiting at the counter. 4 for $10 on USED Xbox, GameCube, and PS2 games under $4.99 EXCLUDING sports titles. I don't remember the exact run for this deal, but it started the 6th and I believe ends this month. I'm sorry I didn't think of grabbing a copy and scanning it.

My Game Crazy had some good games for under 4.99, but they are all gone. They werent running that at my GC(FortWayne) when i was there friday.

[quote name='gareman']i saw wave race (gc), viewitful joe 1+2 (gc), and someother decent games. Not bad for 2.25 each[/quote]
$2.50 each ;)

My gamecrazy had a bunch of genesis games at 5 for $5. I didn't look through them but some even came in the case. Might go back and take a look at them.

i saw this at my gc but didnt fell like filling through the xbox game cube and ps2 games i m sure i couldve walked out with 8 for 20 but i dont need to spend all my money.

4 for $10 on USED Xbox, GameCube, and PS2 games under $4.99 EXCLUDING sports titles.
it includes sports titles. It's basically the $4.99 B2G1F that is always running, you just now get 2 free. And yes, classic plastic is 5 for $5 now.

2.25 if the MVP is applied. ;)
doesn't stack AFAIK but i'll try

Werent they 3 for $10.00 for the longest time? GameCrzy must really need to get rid of all those copies of State of Emergency, Max Payne, and True Crime.

I can't think of many good games under 4.99

I saw RYGAR for PS2 in the bunch. Great shape too. Bought it on release day for me. When I picked it up the clerk said "PLEASE dont buy that, Ive been looking at buying it tonight" :cool:

[quote name='Trenchalicious']Why are sports games excluded? Wouldn't they want to clear those out?[/quote]

They're not excluded, the OP screwed up. It's all games $4.99 or less for those systems that are 4 for $10. It doesn't matter if it's WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It (PS2) or Tenchu: Return from Darkness(Xbox). Just as they're $4.99 or under(BTW, the 2 games mentioned are $4.99).

[quote name='Scorch']it includes sports titles. It's basically the $4.99 B2G1F that is always running, you just now get 2 free. And yes, classic plastic is 5 for $5 now.

doesn't stack AFAIK but i'll try[/quote]

any notables under 4.99?

my GC will stack teh MVP, but their 4.99 rack is looking slim, im not sure if they arent getting that many lastgen trades, or if they are not sorting them like they used to.

I might check this out later. But GameCrazy is so far from where I live. The gas just isn't worth it. And Lilpaintballer that image on your sig is hilarious. Is that on youtube. lol

Confirmed: MVP does NOT stack with this. 4 for $10, strictly.

Notable titles? All of the older ones if you haven't picked them up yet.. Max Payne, Deus Ex, X-Men Legends (XB), etc.. I wish there was a way that I could pull up all of the $4.99 titles in the system, instead of the ones we just have.

I did recently spy Guilty Gear X2 #Reload at 4.99, went to get it, but was beaten to it.

[quote name='Scorch']Confirmed: MVP does NOT stack with this. 4 for $10, strictly.

Notable titles? All of the older ones if you haven't picked them up yet.. Max Payne, Deus Ex, X-Men Legends (XB), etc.. I wish there was a way that I could pull up all of the $4.99 titles in the system, instead of the ones we just have.

I did recently spy Guilty Gear X2 #Reload at 4.99, went to get it, but was beaten to it.[/QUOTE]
That is lame that is does not stack.
So, was it fruitless for me to argue back when it was 3 for 10? Sometimes they would stack it for me... there was nothing in the computer that prevented it.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']That is lame that is does not stack.
So, was it fruitless for me to argue back when it was 3 for 10? Sometimes they would stack it for me... there was nothing in the computer that prevented it.[/quote]
No, it worked on the 3 for $10. The coupons are set up different.

With the three for ten, you would ring up three $4.99 games, hit the coupon and select one game. The barcode would only effect that one game, thus leaving the other two open for discounts.

With the 4 for $10, you have to hit the barcode then select each individual game and it prices the game to $2.50. Since you have to scan the coupon and select each individual game, all the games are locked into the discount applied by the coupon, thus unable to be reduced further via MVP.

Went today and they had one display out by the game rentals in HV and one bin in GC. Either the store is clearing out opened display copies and selling them as used or the store got a ton of complete games in excellent condition.

Got these 4 for $10:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo(PS2)
Jet X20(PS2)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin(Xbox)
Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller(Xbox)

i got madden 2k6 for xbox 360
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
2 more Xbox games forget the name at the moment.

Star wars battlefront for an additional 7 dollars.

All in all the best 18 dollars I ever spent.

lol, right before this deal I grabbed Shenmue II and Zone of the Enders (pricing mistake, was supposed to be $11.99) and struggled to pick a third (Metroid Prime...my brother has it, but whatever) with the 3 for $10 deal. Good luck finding some more goodies!

[quote name='romodome']any idea of this works with Hollywood Video? I know they had 4 for $20 on 9.99 games.[/quote]

Nope, the company treats GC & HV as different stores. So unless you can find a Game Crazy store, you won't be able to get the 4 for $10 deal.

Gatsby, I know how you feel. Before this, there was slim pickings for the 3 for $10 deal. Usually had to pick something up that I might play sometime, but something that I really didn't think of buying(DBZ Budokai 2, WWE Smackdown: SYM).

I went and looked at my Game Crazy and all of those games were absolute crap. Most of them WERE sports games.

Its a good thing that I never signed up for that MVP card, my Game Crazy just went out of business.

[quote name='daft07']5 games for $5 for sega genesis, snes, & nes all sports games were crap.[/quote]

All the good games were cleaned out a long time ago. So yeah, it's mostly nothing now except for sports games.

Anyway, seems the GC store I go to has a list of the $4.99 games that are part of this deal(well, a list of games that they have). Had my brother get a pic of it. So far, out of the pic, these are the ones I've copied off the list so far.

OP, if you want to add this list to the first post, go ahead.

PS2:

Airblade
Alter Echo
BMX XXX
Blowout
Clock Tower 3
Cool Boarders 2001
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Dark Summit
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Death by Degrees
Def Jam Vendetta
Dragon Ball Z Budokai
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2
Drome Racers
Endgame
Enter the Matrix
Fireblade
The Getaway: Black Monday
Godai: Elemental Force
Gran Turismo 3
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Headhunter
Headhunter: Redemption
HSX: Hyper Sonic Extreme
James Cameron's Dark Angel
Jet X2O
Killer 7
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Madden NFL 06
Max Payne
Men in Black 2: Alien Escape
Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL
Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo
NBA Ballers
NBA Street
NBA Street Vol. 2
NBA 2K5
NCAA Football 2005
NCAA Football 2006
NFL 2K5
NFL Street
No One Lives Forever
Okage: Shadow King
Oni
Onimusha: Warlords
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
Orphen: Scion of Sorcery
Portal Runner
Power Drome
Serious Sam: Next Encounter
Shadow Man 2: 2nd Coming
Silent Scope
Smuggler's Run
Socom
Soldier of Fortune: Gold Edition
Star Wars: Starfighter
State of Emergency
Street Hoops
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Summoner
The Thing
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Tribes: Aerial Assault
Triggerman
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Turok Evolution
Unreal Tournament
WDL: Thunder Tanks
WDL: War Jetz
Whirl Tour
Wild Wild Racing
WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It!
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth
X-Squad

Xbox:

007: Agent Under Fire
007: Nightfire
Aeon Flux
Alter Echo
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Armed & Dangerous
Arctic Thunder
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Bloodrayne
Breakdown
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Conflict: Desert Storm
Constantine
Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller
Crimson Sea
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Dark Summit
Dead to Rights
Drake of 99 Dragons
Driv3R
Enclave
Enter the Matrix
Full Spectrum Warrior
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Gunvalkyrie
Headhunter: Redemption
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Intellvision Lives
The Italian Job
James Cameron's Dark Angel
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Links 2004
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
Madden NFL 06
Max Payne
Mechassault
Mechassault 2(also includes Limited Edition)
Medal of Honor Frontline
Midtown Madness 3
Minority Report
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Narc
NBA Ballers
NBA Street Vol. 2
NBA 2K5
NCAA Football 2005
NCAA Football 2006
NFL 2K5
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2
Phantom Dust
Project Gotham Racing 2
Quantum Redshift
R: Racing Evolution
Rallisport Challenge
Robotech Battlecry
Second Sight
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Spider-Man
Splashdown
SSX Tricky
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
Street Hoops
Syberia
Tecmo Classic Arcade
Tenchu: Return from Darkness
Terminator 3: ROTM
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Test Drive
The Thing
Timesplitters 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory(regular edition, not LE)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Tony Hawk's Underground
Triggerman
True Crime: New York City
True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Unreal Championship
Unreal Championship 2: Liandri Conflict
X-Men Legends

Gamecube:

Dead to Rights
Freestyle: Metal X
Tarzan: Untamed
True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Turok: Evolution
Viewtiful Joe
WTA Tour Tennis

I got...

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload XB
Mech Assault
Mech Assault 2
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty PS2
*Rebel Raiders
Rumble Roses
Timesplitters 2 XB
*Transworld Surf XB

*The clerk told me I needed to buy in multiples of four to get the discount and I was ready to get out of there, so I nabbed the first two games I saw that looked remotely enjoyable. Between finding games in the used drawer and applying the coupon it only took like 30 minutes to be checked out :p (got 5 classic plastic games too)

Bonus: They had Pikmin 2 and Silent Hill 3 both complete for 14.99 each

bread's done
Back