Gamecrazy - 50% bonus on trade ins, ends 4/1 (YMMV)

sonicemerald

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, a friend who works at the Game Crazy here in town told me that they are matching Game Stop's trade in deal. The store was told it ends on April 1st, so I believe they will be doing it till then.

Not sure if this is nationwide, but it might be worthwhile checking out.

Why would a store closing down being doing a deal like this?

Shouldn't they be trying to sell off their stuff instead of buying?

It too bad my GC closed though. It like a 3 min walk from where I live.

[quote name='killer9']probably no need to ask but i guess i will mvp wont stack will it[/QUOTE]

I would think it did, it's only a 10% increase right? (same as Edge)

Also, I think only a few stores are closing.

Damn, the GC across the street closed down REAL fast. A week ago it was 20% off everything and this past weekend it's 0%, everything gone, store locked up and empty.

Maybe I can hit up the last GC in town if their TIV's are better. I wonder if that Iphone app still works?

[quote name='sonicemerald']I would think it did, it's only a 10% increase right? (same as Edge)

Also, I think only a few stores are closing.[/QUOTE]

in the past mvp never stacked with there promos

For as uncertain of a future as the company has anybody that does this needs to make sure to use the credit right away.

Well... there is one really close to my house. Gamestop seemed to lower a lot of the trade in prices because of this deal, maybe GameCrazy hasn't?

[quote name='VaRIABLE SoUL']Damn, the GC across the street closed down REAL fast. A week ago it was 20% off everything and this past weekend it's 0%, everything gone, store locked up and empty.

Maybe I can hit up the last GC in town if their TIV's are better. I wonder if that Iphone app still works?[/QUOTE]

The app still works, but the tiv on them could be different.

I just got a text from gamecrazy that said buy 2 get 3rd free used games but I don't see anything online. anyone else get this or heard anything?

Edit: Nevermind

[quote name='bgame2']Has anyone else been to a GC store that was offering the 50% bonus?[/QUOTE]

I have. It's YMMV though as it's up to the manager's discretion. My local GameCrazy always matches Gamestop's promos with a printout so I had no problem getting the extra 50%.

GC in santa rosa are matching the 50% bonus offer. They want our business since Game Stop is across the street. The iphone/itouch Game Crazy app is almost on the dot for TIV's. You do get a few dollars more than what you would at Game Stop.

bread's done
Back