Gamecrazy: Atlus Classics

Rocky071

CAGiversary!
According to the latest Atlus newsletter, if you go into any Gamecrazy store right now, you can request/order any old Atlus classic title... their suggestions included Lufia, Super Robot Wars 1, Rivera, Growlanser HoW, Trauma Center 1, etc.

We don't have GC in AB but it sounds like a cool time to pick up some collector's items you might have missed out on.

They have these in Ontario, don't they?

Anyone want a beta invite code to the SMT Onine game? PM me I got sent one and I'm not going to use it.
Now gone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there any Game Crazys in Ontario, at least I've never seen one around here before.

Also, the "closed beta" for Imagine isn't really as closed as it sounds. Anyone can download the client and check it out, although I'd recommend waiting until the open beta or official release as all the data at the end of CB is getting deleted.

[quote name='Rocky071']According to the latest Atlus newsletter, if you go into any Gamecrazy store right now, you can request/order any old Atlus classic title... their suggestions included Lufia, Super Robot Wars 1, Rivera, Growlanser HoW, Trauma Center 1, etc.
[/quote]

If this catalog includes PSX games (like Atlus' recent Persona 2 reprint), I'm in.

My bad, swore I had heard of these out east. That's what I get for posting right after I wake up. Goomba is one option, or make the drive down to NY :D

bread's done
Back