GameCrazy August Deals

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Wii Trade Offer
(Specific date unknown - check back tomorrow)
20% more for Wii games, 20% off all used Wii games

Band Blowout
(Specific date unknown - check back tomorrow)
(Deal is unclear - the top portion says an extra $10 off all used guitar and drumsets, but the bottom part says all used guitars and drumsets are $9.99. Will wait for confirmation)

50% off Madden Strategy Guide with purchase of Madden 2010, valid 8/14-/9/14 (Who buys Madden strategy guides? srsly..)

PS3
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen $44.99 new 8/3-8/16 ($39.99 used)

X360
Gears of War 2 $29.99 new 8/9-8/22 (Will likely be $24.99 used)
Halo Wars $29.99 new 8/9-8/22 (Will likely be $24.99 used)
Legends of Wrestlemania $29.99 new 8/16-8/22 (Will likely be $24.99 used)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 $19.99 new 8/16-8/22 (Will likely be $17.99 used)

A pretty bland month for deals, will update if/when more info arrives.. still very early in the month!

Thanks, I almost bought a used copy of Gears 2 from gamestop w/ coupon this week but I'm glad I didn't. I'd rather pay a little more for an unscratched new copy.

Hopefully the guitars are actually just $9.99, but if it's $10 off, does anyone know the standard used price of a GHWT guitar? It's time I upgraded from the Xplorer.

GHWT guitar is normally around $24.99

wait wait wait. If gears will be 24.99 used, that means if HWV has a used copy and the deal is still going then I can get gears 2 for $5???

I wouldn't count on it, sir, since it's a GC-only sale and not a price drop.. but it wouldn't hurt to wait and try.

Good deals. =)
151l1259.jpg

scorch, any update on the band blowout promo?

No sir, none yet.

Regarding the GC wiki.. it changes quite often so I stopped updating it a while back. If there's any requests, I can check for you guys and reply in this thread.

[quote name='Scorch']No sir, none yet.

Regarding the GC wiki.. it changes quite often so I stopped updating it a while back. If there's any requests, I can check for you guys and reply in this thread.[/QUOTE]
It would be great if people can post any values they get in the CAG database.

Game Crazy are somewhat ridiculous as a company(from a profit standpoint)

Last week, GOW2 was trading in for $25 credit($27.50 w/mvp, $30 if put towards Wii Sports Resort/NCAA Football 10)
This week, the game sells for $25, or $22.50 w/mvp. So that's a $5 loss for the company.

One other update, Game Crazy is also giving away coupon books with $100 in savings to the first people to buy Madden 2010. Sounds hokey, but I saw them today and there are actually a few B2G1 coupons, $10 off COD4, $10 off Beatles Rock Band, and a few free soda/candy over at Hollywood, as well as a bunch of other $5/$10 off coupons.

Pretty cool actually.

bread's done
Back