Gamecrazy buy 2 get 1 free on new wii games dec 14 -21

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
I'm pretty sure thats going to be the dates but dont hold me to it.
Any games 49.99 apply so no guitar hero etc. there should be no limit to how many times you can do it

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that the Buy 2 new Wii games, get 1 free deal is live. I didn't see anything that said 49.99 in the Game Crazy memos, so unless if I missed it or it gets changed, this can be used on any Wii game.

It's any regular priced game. The 49.99 in the ad was an example. You can mix and match however you feel, the cheapest will be the free one.

[quote name='ShaJay']is this deal live, i called gamecrazy and they said they know nothing of it[/quote]

it's in the flyers sent out this week. it's live. i did it three or four times today.

hell, i actually convinced a few people to buy games from me and return others they bought elsewhere just so they could take advantage of this deal :)

I cashed in on this today. My mother had some money to spend on my brothers xmass gift. My sister in law bought him a wii for xmass (so he can play games/spend time with his 2 year old. So I got them wii play and wii music. Picked up wii music to play with my 2 year old. While it pains me as a mostly fps gamer to support wii music, my daughter loves to dance to a variety of songs. She also knows how to turn the tv on/off and adjust the volume enough to an appropriate level. I hope wii music isn't too complicated for her.

Sounds like a terrible deal to me. To bad there's not 3 wii games worth playing. Ours is used for my wifes wii-fit 3 times a week, and then dust collecting.

[quote name='handisnacks']Sounds like a terrible deal to me. To bad there's not 3 wii games worth playing.

Oh yeah its such a bad deal i mean come on a free game? Or 3 games for $99?
I've had custs buy 3 mario karts just to sell all 3 on ebay.
In my opinion there are plenty of good wii games to play.

bread's done
Back