GameCrazy - Buy Bioshock get The Darkness for free

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
this deal will be going on next week and is good on new only. I don't have the exact dates but I will get them weds and post it here.
there are also some other pretty good deals going on like assasins creed for 29.99
I'll post it all tomorrow unless scorch beats me to it today.

i just got the darkness from gamefly, $14 after my $5 coupon, i'd probably bite but they are going to make me pay full price for Bioshock and its been out for a lot of time for me to pay $60 for it.

[quote name='eliter1']i just got the darkness from gamefly, $14 after my $5 coupon, i'd probably bite but they are going to make me pay full price for Bioshock and its been out for a lot of time for me to pay $60 for it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the MSRP on it $40 now?

[quote name='Roufuss']Isn't the MSRP on it $40 now?[/quote]

Is it? because if it is I am definitely getting this, can anyone check/confirm Bioshock is $40 for this deal.

I thought The Darkness dropped to $29.99 at GC. Could be wrong, but I remember it getting a drop of some sort.

Seriously though, GC is clearing out games left and right with these B1G1 free sales (COD3 free with COD4, and now the second time they've run this one).

Not too shabby if The Darkness still trades decently at BB/GR. Depends on what the price for Bioshock is - if it's $39.99 like COD4 was, I'm all over it.

I was just there yesterday, and saw the price for Bioshock being $60. However I never inquired the worker if the price shown is the correct price.

[quote name='torres546']I was just there yesterday, and saw the price for Bioshock being $60. However I never inquired the worker if the price shown is the correct price.[/quote]

I never go by the sticker price... it seems as if they don't update them much.

[quote name='eliter1']Is it? because if it is I am definitely getting this, can anyone check/confirm Bioshock is $40 for this deal.[/QUOTE]

According to Gamestop and Best Buy it's $40, but it seems everyone else has it at $60, so who knows.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Is Assassins Creed really $30? I think the game sucked at $60, but for $30 I'll reconsider :lol:[/quote]

its going rate on ebay used complete is 25-30 easy, market value on it is wayy down.
So i wouldn't be surprised if the price of it will go down soon.
I rented it when it was release and yea ... 30$ good not 60$

bread's done
Back