Gamecrazy buy guitar hero world tour bundle get guitar hero metallica free

spug21

It can’t rain all the time
I know this has been mentioned in the easter ad thread but thought it was a pretty good deal and needed its own thread.
World tour bundles are currently ringing up as
360/ps3 159.99 for the bundle and metallica
wii 179 for the bundle plus metallica

pretty damn god deal in my opinion

Yeah. I'm taking this as someone running their mouth until I see an Ad, or visual proof via receipt.

Hmmmmm.... This is not true!
pixel.gif

I have no visual proof to show, but I will say(if you trust someone on the internet)
I work at a Game Crazy in MO, and this is 100% true. We have flyers in the back that we havn't put out yet, and it is on them. It is also on the Game Crazy Intranet that lists all the news we have to keep up on.

it is true
the ad phrases it like buy both together get 60 or 50 dollars off
the price of gh metallica is 60 or 50 depending on what system
we have already sold quite a few at my store
i wouldnt lie

Scorch, i see what your saying.. But on their website under promos, and deals there is nothing mentioned.. I'm just trying to see it before i go in to a store. Did you go ahead with this deal???

I work for GC and had the ad a month before the deal started. I had a conversation with two higher ups to verify that we're giving away GH Metallica with purchase of GH World Tour. Yes, it's legit. The GH bundle on the 360 and PS3 is $159.99. GH Metallica is $59.99. The coupon takes $59.99 off the bundle, making it $99.99 and GH Metallica $59.99, which translates into the same price as it being free. The employee does have to scan a coupon for it.

I threw away the ad when I posted this, so if anyone has the ad and a scanner, please..

seems like a pretty good deal. I'm confused however, why is the Wii more? you have to put a $40 wiimote into the freaking guitars to use them... I just dont understand how they charge more for that....

I can give a second confirmation that the deal is true. I manned up and called the gamecrazy.. They said exactly what scorch posted.. Thanks Scorch!! I will most likely get this today and will post a receipt copy pic up to back it up.

i work at a game crazy, its not even a coupon. Just buy a world tour bundle for whatever system you want, and you get metallica for that system for free. All you pay is the tax. So buy it for 360, get 360 metallica, and get $60 off. So its a great deal and it is actually true, but it only goes until the 5th, so check it out soon.

I bought it yesterday. Traded in my 360 elite with a couple of old games and ended up getting ~230 dollars.

Bought Metallica, World Tour, Quantum of Solace, The Nyko Metal Pedal (Really just spending money because I didn't want to go back at that point).

And a few other items.

However,

Only one GC by me even had the Metallica game in stock, the others were sold out. I got the last copy for PS3 at the Port Hueneme store in CA, the Camarillo and Valencia stores were sold out.

bread's done
Back