GameCrazy closure in Woodinville, WA

Brian234

CAGiversary!
The GameCrazy in Woodinville, WA is closing its doors in 5 days. What does this mean to you?

If you have store credit at this store, I recommend you go there now and convert your store credit to a gift card or purchase. Otherwise, there is a risk you may lose the credit.

In my case, the closing store knew about my store credit, but GameCrazy HQ did not, which means I probably would not have had my store credit appear at another store.

I wouldn't even bother checking out the Woodinville GC. I pretty much cleaned out anything good earlier today with the mass credit I got from flipping, gonna make a huge profit on it all. All that's left is old sports games and other shit.

^^ he's telling the truth, i'm the guy that had to ring up his fucking transaction.. it took FOREVER.. honestly, what are you going to do with 8 used copies of Rez?

[quote name='Scorch']^^ he's telling the truth, i'm the guy that had to ring up his fucking transaction.. it took FOREVER.. honestly, what are you going to do with 8 used copies of Rez?[/QUOTE]

He's gonna pair them with the Trance Vibrator peripherals he bought elsewhere and market them to lonely housewives.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']He's gonna pair them with the Trance Vibrator peripherals he bought elsewhere and market them to lonely housewives.;)[/QUOTE]oh, definitely. linkinprime is already in for 10 and darthbudge wants to buy a few but he is 12 and doesn't have any money.

The Bothell store is closing too. So, if you have store credit there, I suggest you use it immediately. Don't waste your time with a gift card - even after all the work that the Woodinville Game Crazy employee did for me to get a gift card, Hollywood Video corporate screwed up and my gift card had a $0 balance, so I lost $23 in credit.

[quote name='Brian234']The Bothell store is closing too. So, if you have store credit there, I suggest you use it immediately. Don't waste your time with a gift card - even after all the work that the Woodinville Game Crazy employee did for me to get a gift card, Hollywood Video corporate screwed up and my gift card had a $0 balance, so I lost $23 in credit.[/QUOTE]i already cleaned that one out too, pretty much the whole state of WA.

I'm pleased. I just got off the phone with Hollywood Video's store closure hotline. They were able to locate my credit and are mailing me a gift card. Despite the problems I've had getting my credit, the people who were helping me were really nice, from the store employees to the person on my phone call. Considering the fact that the stores are closing, that's saying something.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back