GameCrazy Deal: Spend $50 or more get a $10 coupon for purchase between 5/17 - 5/22

FlamedLiquid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
If you spend $50 or more at GameCrazy theyll give you aa coupon for the next purchase you make between 5/17 - 5/22.

Pretty cool. Especially with there 3 for $15 on oldchool games deal going on right now.

:)

I'm guessing it started on Sunday. Because I too also bought a bunch of games last week and didnt get anything, and didnt even hear about it until I bought stuff today.

I'll have to check this out. I've spent over $50 @ 2 different stores since Sunday and didn't hear about this.

That's freaking weird... it "supposedly" started Sunday and I just got my AD today...

well time has passed and now we're in the present! Going to Gamecrazy!

[quote name='Satoshi-kun']GameCrazy needs to inform their employees more promptly.[/QUOTE]

The problem is, when things like this coupon happen, we get it in our voicemail usually either the day of, or the day before, which gives the manager or anyone else little to no time to inform the employees of it because of all the other things going on in the everyday operation of the store. It's always like that.

And just to note, tax isn't included, so if you buy a new release 49.99 game, you have to buy something else to get the coupon, and the $10 voucher isn't any good for combining with other deals, like the 3 for 15, so you could get one from buying 3 for 15 games, but you couldn't use a $10 coupon to buy more 3 for $15 games.

oh, didnt know that.

meh, oh well. Ill just use it towards a ps2 game. I really want to get Shin Megami Tensei and Digital Devil saga

darn... i've spent about $400 buying all those $5 classic titles.

Too bad Gamecrazy is waiting until 5/17 to give these $10 coupons. I could have built up an extra $80 by now.

[quote name='sabin23']darn... i've spent about $400 buying all those $5 classic titles.

Too bad Gamecrazy is waiting until 5/17 to give these $10 coupons. I could have built up an extra $80 by now.[/QUOTE]

That's the point, they introduced this later cause they knew people would be spending a lot on the 3 for $15, now this gives more incentive for people to keep buying after the 3 for 15 primo stuff is gone.

Also, For now, GameCrazy will be doing monthly deals to better compete with gamestop and the like. Next month it's something like 3 for $30 on all used games $14.99 and under, don't quote me, i've only glanced at the coupon for this one.

[quote name='jer7583']Next month it's something like 3 for $30 on all used games $14.99 and under, don't quote me, i've only glanced at the coupon for this one.[/QUOTE]

I'll quote you anyway, since the manager at my local GameCrazy said the same thing. Doesn't sound like too good of a deal though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabin23
darn... i've spent about $400 buying all those $5 classic titles.

Too bad Gamecrazy is waiting until 5/17 to give these $10 coupons. I could have built up an extra $80 by now.

There already handing out the coupons dude. It's just you cant use them until the 17th.

bread's done
Back