Gamecrazy Grand Theft Auto 4 SE $24.99 (PS3 and Xbox 360) NEW

amill007

Banned
PS3 VERSION IS YMMV. XBOX 360 VERSION IS WORLDWIDE! Sorry guys! Guess my Gamecrazy is just cooler than most : )

I'm pretty sure that this is not only my store also. I asked the guy and he said that there had been quite a few price drops today ( Aug 4 ), GTA4 being one of them.

This is a fantastic deal, considering the fact that a used regular edition copy still runs about 22 bucks.

EDIT : Just in case you were wondering, it comes in what I would describe as a "Hot dog shaped box". It includes the game, the soundtrack, a key chain, an artwork book, and a bag (or a shirt? I don't want to unwrap the whole thing. I'm keeping it for collectors purpose). All in a metal-ish "safe", complete with key.

EDIT 2 : Xbox 360 version has been confirmed at multiple Gamecrazy stores. Thanks for the pictures, hothitter! (Scroll down to see)

Last edited by a moderator:
for gods sake can we PLEASE get a mod to change the title, the PS3 version was NEVER a part of this sale! The OP just had an employee who manually priced down the PS3 version which shouldn't have been done in the first place

[quote name='Scorch']for gods sake can we PLEASE get a mod to change the title, the PS3 version was NEVER a part of this sale! The OP just had an employee who manually priced down the PS3 version which shouldn't have been done in the first place[/QUOTE]

wait so this is for ps3 also?

Picked this up at the Garfield, NJ store. The employees seemed aware of the price. Not sure if there were any left. Thanks again CAG!

bread's done
Back