GameCrazy MVP Members 20% off used games and 20% more for trades 6/5 - 6/7 Live Now?

cool thanks! I'm an edge member at GS, but I'm not an MVP member... might be worth it if they have deals like this occasionally.

Every other week or so we have a deal with the mvp, couple of weeks ago it was buy an accessory at 9.99 or more and get a used game 30 percent off. Or we have had buy 2 get 1 on used handheld games.

I work at GC and I didn't know about this, just traded in a crapload of games. I'm kinda pissed. Should have waited until tomorrow :(

Ha ha should have read some memo's known about this for a month. Your manager sucks for not telling you to wait

[quote name='myl0r']I work at GC and I didn't know about this, just traded in a crapload of games. I'm kinda pissed. Should have waited until tomorrow :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='NateWhs152']Ha ha should have read some memo's known about this for a month. Your manager sucks for not telling you to wait[/QUOTE]

If yoy knew about this for a month, why didn't you tell us?

The one nice thing with the card this year is promotions like this have been pretty regular every few weeks, sometimes back to back. I got my DSI trading in my DS Lite at $90 in credit for example I think 2 months ago. I would expect something similar when the PSP Go launches for example.

The one benefit of the card is its cheaper compared to the Edge card last I checked, and granted promotions don't stack, but in my experience used game prices are consistently lower regardless, so that Edge discount often just brings you to what you would be paying at Gamecrazy in the same transaction. Like everything your mileage varies game to game.

I don't know if this is really a full on deal.... from the website:

"20% Trade Boost!
Get 20% more trade credit when trading in any games toward purchase of EA Sports Active, UFC 2009, Punch Out, or Bionic Commando.
*Offer good through 6/7/09. Not valid with any other offers, including MVP."

Maybe its unlisted on the site though..

I'm going to go sign up now. Thanks op, and thanks rickyb.
151l1259.jpg

No problem. They send stuff usually 1 - 2 times a week. I haven't seen anything too great in the e mails recently until today when I saw this deal. It's always good to stay in the know though!

bread's done
Back