GameCrazy Price Drops! Taiko, GallopRacer, TimeCrisis W/Gun 19.99 or less and more!!

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Note 1/23 - If you guys are enjoying this sale, don't forget to "Rate Thread." This can be found near the top right of the first post on any page of this thread!

This morning All GameCrazy stores should have gotten a huge 32 page Price Drop List. Being the GameCrazy CAG I am, I have brought that list here to you tonight.

These prices should NOT be YMMV as the POS SHOULD reflect the changes nation wide.

Thank You CAG Oxidative for combining all of the pages into one PDF:
http://home.comcast.net/~oxidative/PriceDrop.pdf

Format: Title - New Standard Price - Sale Price - Used Price

32 of 32 Scanned and Hosted!

Highlights and CAG Reccomendations:
:ps2: Taiko Drum Master - 17.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 2 With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 3 With Guncon - 19.99
:ps2: Time Crisis: Crisis Zone With Guncon - 17.99 (This is in the POS as Time Crisis 4)
:ps2: Ninja Assault With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Vampire Nights With Guncon - 9.99
:ps2: Gallop Racer 2004 - 17.99
:ps2: Shining Tears - 19.99
:ps2: Trapt - 19.99 (Sale Price)
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 14.99
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution 3 with Mic - 17.99
:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dancepad - 14.99
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos - 19.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 with Dancepad - 29.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix with Dancepad - 14.99
:xbox: Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - 9.99
:xbox: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 17.99

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne - 17.99
:gc: Skies of Arcadia - 14.99
:ps2: Makai Kingdom - 19.99
:ps2: Stella Deus - 19.99
:gc: Gotcha Force - 9.99
:gc: Rave Master - 19.99
:ps2: Digital Devil Saga - 19.99
:ps2: Jak X - 19.99
:ps2: King of Fighters 2002/2003 - 19.99
:ps2: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - 29.99
:ps2: Ys' Ark of Napishtim - 19.99
:ps2: Culdcept - 9.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Parts 1 through 3 - 14.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Part 4 - 17.99
:ps2: Genji - 19.99
:ps2: Haunting Grounds - 19.99
:ps2: Ico - 14.99
:ps2: Kessen 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Kessen 3 - 19.99
:ps2: La Pucelle Tactics - 17.99
:ps2: Metal Slug 4 and 5 - 19.99
:ps2: :xbox: Psychonauts - 19.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 and 8 - 14.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 - 17.99
:ps2: RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts - 14.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts Covenant - 17.99
:ps2: Suikoden 3 - 14.99
:ps2: Fatal Frame - 14.99
:xbox: Fatal Frame - 9.99
:ps2: PTO IV - 9.99

Of what's been posted so far of the Gamecube games, the following look good for some slightly harder to find titles:
Gotcha Force - $9.99
Rave Master - $19.99

So I just came back from GC and I got:

Time Crisis: Crisis Zone

Taiko Drum Master x3 - 1 extra for myself and 2 other friends

Thanks again!

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Sorry everyone! My break took alot longer than expected, but I'm starting again and won't stop til I finish![/QUOTE]
you are the man
Def appreciate it :)

LOL, this is awesome. I'd normally be @ school where there are no GameCrazies, but came up this weekend for a job interview on Monday. Great timing!!!

Got my eyes on Shining Tears and Makai Kingdom to keep me busy till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. =)

And it's good to know that this may be under the radar of Game Crazy employees.

I wish EB / GS would do the smart thing and lower that damn price on Shining Tears.

What are the chances on many of these prices being universal?

[quote name='Dreamixer']i know the store near me has 3 drum masters.. im about to go pick one up..

as a former employee of game crazy... most of the guys hate doing price changes so they never pay attention until its bought to their attention... they are so goofy..[/QUOTE]

What's the local time where you are? It's 1:30 am here and Game Crazy closes at like 8 pm as far as I know...maybe 9 pm. Are some of them open until midnight?

Just got back and picked up:

iconps2_r2.gif

1. Shining Tears - $19.99
2. Time Crisis: Crisis Zone /w Guncon - $19.99
3. Taiko Drum Master /w Drums - $17.99

iconxbox_r2.gif

1. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe - $19.99

I was waiting for this thread to go batshit if growlanser deluxe or Magna Carta popped up on there. Well, it probably will anyways, but that would have been great.

Did Disgaea go to $20 earlier? Someone told me they picked it up for that price today, and that was before this thread even started

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I was waiting for this thread to go batshit if growlanser deluxe or Magna Carta popped up on there. Well, it probably will anyways, but that would have been great.

Did Disgaea go to $20 earlier? Someone told me they picked it up for that price today, and that was before this thread even started

Dave[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it dropped a while ago. I picked up a copy a few weeks back.

Aw man I have paid so much more (for used at that) for some of these titles...PTOIV new for $9.99...SMT:Nocturne New 17.99....its just wrooong :( !

Thx OP. I'll probably pick up Trapt, TC3 w/ Guncon, TC CZ w/ Guncon, and Makai Kingdom. Hopefully, my local GC will still have them Monday morning.

Fellow GC employee with some very good price drop highlights on hand:

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana $29.99
Culdcept $9.99
DDR Extreme $17.99
DDR Max $14.99
DDR Max 2 $14.99
DDR Max 2 Bundle w/ mat $14.99
Digital Devil Saga $19.99
Dot Hack 1 - 3 $14.99
Dot Hack 4 $17.99
Echo Night Beyond $17.99
Fatal Frame 1 - 2 $14.99
Genji: Dawn ofSamurai $19.99
Haunting Ground $19.99
Ico $14.99
Jal X $19.99
Karaoke Revolution Bundle $14.99
Karaoke Revolution 3 Bundle $17.99
Kessen 2 $9.99
Kessen 3 $19.99
La Pucelle Tactics $17.99
Makai Kingdom $19.99
Metal Slug 4&5 $19.99
Nocturne $17.99
Psychonauts $19.99
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 - 8 $14.99
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 $17.99
RPG Maker 2 $9.99
Shadow Hearts $14.99
Shadow Hearts Covenant $17.99
Stella Deus $19.99
Suikoden 3 $14.99
Taiko w/ Drum $17.99

The price drops appear to be cross-console, as Psychonauts is $19.99 for both PS2 and XBox.

EDIT

Also, almost all the items are listed as a SALE price, meaning they COULD go back up. Most likely any game that doesn't have a changing Used price WILL go back up, but not certainly. La Pucelle I can almost GUARANTEE will go back up, since it's the same price new and used.

Before I run out and get any of the guncon games...I know they come with a warning not to use on rear projection TV's...sounds like CYA bullcrap to me. Any of you do so? My "Gaming" monitor is a 61" rear projection and I sure plan to use it that way. Just haven't ever used a gun game on it yet. But for $10-15 I plan to give it a shot so to speak.

TexTuna

Funny thing is, I was in a GC and saw a bunch of Donkey Konga 2's out on the floor and thought nothing of it. Oh well, not like I had the cash anyhow.

I just hope all those Guncon games are still there tomorrow morning. I been waiting for those to drop for a long time.

Agghhh!!! I was in Los Angeles all of December and as soon as I leave then all the prices drop!

There's no Game Crazys in Florida, but I would be willing to trade things from my massive Trade List in my signature for any (or all) of the following:

(Sorry to post my Trade List here, but there's no GameCrazy Trade List Thread...yet.)

DDR Extreme $17.99
DDR Max 2 $14.99
DDR Max 2 Bundle w/ mat $14.99
Fatal Frame 1 $14.99
Gotcha Force $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Bundle $14.99
Karaoke Revolution 3 Bundle $17.99
Rave Master $19.99
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8 $14.99
Suikoden 3 $14.99
Time Crisis 2 With Guncon $14.99
Time Crisis 3 With Guncon $19.99
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone With Guncon $17.99

And big thanks to FFMooglestar for all your hard work with the list...even if I can't use it.

Thanks OP, I'm cool with the manager so he reserved a copy of Time Crisis 3 With Guncon for me before they're all gone.

These are some great prices and all these sales lately are driving me into debt...grr...that being said I was just in GC earlier yesterday and noticed that they were doing some price adjustments, didn't know it would be this big of a sale/reduction...picked up Y's: Ark of Naph. while there for 20 bucks though, will head back for a quick peek again today to see if they have any of the GunCons or Drum-game bundles....doubt it though.

(Sigh)....if only GC's actually HAD games like DDS, Nocturne, Shadow Hearts, Fatal Frame 1, PTO IV, and a few of the other rarer/niche games in stock though...I mean what are the chances of that, especially new or mint, probably like a 1-3% chance? Lol, heck I'm not even sure if I've seen Trapt or surprisingly Stella Deus in at the two GC's i've been too lately...definately a sweet deal for those who can find them though. Much props to the OP for finding, scanning, and posting the sales list.

Side note...Shining Tears looks kind of tempting for 20, but really, is it even worth 20 though, seems like that's still a bit much for it, wish it was 15 or so, heh. Or maybe i'm just being super cheap in light of all these pocket depleting sales....

The list is so tempting but unfortunately, my GC doesn't have any of the rare/niche titles that I want. Still, thanks the OP though.

Anyway, here's my wanted list:
Kessen 3 $19.99
Makai Kingdom $19.99
Nocturne $17.99
Shadow Hearts $14.99
Stella Deus $19.99

[quote name='Namelessloser']anyone know what time gamecrazy opens?[/QUOTE]

Just went to www.gamecrazy.com and they state that most locations open at 10 a.m. and close at 9 p.m. Sun-Thur and at 10 p.m. Fri-Sat.

I think I'm going to try to get

Shining Tears
Shadow Hearts Covenant

and

Y's Ark of Nephitism I missed getting a copy at the BB sale.

I guess my only question now, is do they take checks? If so, then I am in luck. If not, then not so lucky. Curse you retailers and your drops around the same time.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I guess my only question now, is do they take checks? If so, then I am in luck. If not, then not so lucky. Curse you retailers and your drops around the same time.[/QUOTE]

Yes, all GameCrazy stores should take checks!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']who's cock do you have to suck around here to have someone pick me up a copy of trapt for $30[/QUOTE]

Just give it time, this game will have a universal drop to $20 in no time.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']who's cock do you have to suck around here to have someone pick me up a copy of trapt for $30[/QUOTE]

If the one near me ever opens after it flooded, I'll check it out.

And I'm holding you to your word ;)

The gamecrazy near me had everything I wanted got some good deals too like a complete used copy of gallop racer in excellent condition for $11.69 with my mvp card

Oh hold on, I have to go do something....

**Pisses on old computer since I won't be using it for 500 plus hours do to spending spree**

I went fucking CRAZY at 2 Gamecrazy stores this morning:

Vampire Nights (no gun - used but near mint) 7.19

All NEW
Culdcept 9.99
Stella Deus 19.99
DDS 1 19.99
SMT:Nocture 35.98 (2 copies - one is a Feb Bday gift)
Y's 19.99
Shining Tears 19.99
Disgaea 19.99
Makai Kingdom 19.99
Ninja Assult with Gun 14.99
Time Crisis 4 with Gun 17.99
Donkey Konga 2 with bongo 19.99
Atelier Iris 29.99

I have A LOT of gaming a head of me

*cries*

Thanks FFMooglestar,

I picked up