GameCrazy Price Drops! Taiko, GallopRacer, TimeCrisis W/Gun 19.99 or less and more!!

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Note 1/23 - If you guys are enjoying this sale, don't forget to "Rate Thread." This can be found near the top right of the first post on any page of this thread!

This morning All GameCrazy stores should have gotten a huge 32 page Price Drop List. Being the GameCrazy CAG I am, I have brought that list here to you tonight.

These prices should NOT be YMMV as the POS SHOULD reflect the changes nation wide.

Thank You CAG Oxidative for combining all of the pages into one PDF:
http://home.comcast.net/~oxidative/PriceDrop.pdf

Format: Title - New Standard Price - Sale Price - Used Price

32 of 32 Scanned and Hosted!

Highlights and CAG Reccomendations:
:ps2: Taiko Drum Master - 17.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 2 With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 3 With Guncon - 19.99
:ps2: Time Crisis: Crisis Zone With Guncon - 17.99 (This is in the POS as Time Crisis 4)
:ps2: Ninja Assault With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Vampire Nights With Guncon - 9.99
:ps2: Gallop Racer 2004 - 17.99
:ps2: Shining Tears - 19.99
:ps2: Trapt - 19.99 (Sale Price)
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 14.99
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution 3 with Mic - 17.99
:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dancepad - 14.99
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos - 19.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 with Dancepad - 29.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix with Dancepad - 14.99
:xbox: Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - 9.99
:xbox: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 17.99

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne - 17.99
:gc: Skies of Arcadia - 14.99
:ps2: Makai Kingdom - 19.99
:ps2: Stella Deus - 19.99
:gc: Gotcha Force - 9.99
:gc: Rave Master - 19.99
:ps2: Digital Devil Saga - 19.99
:ps2: Jak X - 19.99
:ps2: King of Fighters 2002/2003 - 19.99
:ps2: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - 29.99
:ps2: Ys' Ark of Napishtim - 19.99
:ps2: Culdcept - 9.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Parts 1 through 3 - 14.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Part 4 - 17.99
:ps2: Genji - 19.99
:ps2: Haunting Grounds - 19.99
:ps2: Ico - 14.99
:ps2: Kessen 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Kessen 3 - 19.99
:ps2: La Pucelle Tactics - 17.99
:ps2: Metal Slug 4 and 5 - 19.99
:ps2: :xbox: Psychonauts - 19.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 and 8 - 14.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 - 17.99
:ps2: RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts - 14.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts Covenant - 17.99
:ps2: Suikoden 3 - 14.99
:ps2: Fatal Frame - 14.99
:xbox: Fatal Frame - 9.99
:ps2: PTO IV - 9.99

The GC manager in Garden Grove stated I had to purchase the MVP membership card just to buy the items at sale price....declined his offer. Headed to the one in Tustin and purchased the same items without MVP membership thrusted in my face.

[quote name='unforeseen']The GC manager in Garden Grove stated I had to purchase the MVP membership card just to buy the items at sale price....declined his offer. Headed to the one in Tustin and purchased the same items without MVP membership thrusted in my face.[/QUOTE]

What a total dick.

That's some BS he's trying to pull...he ought to be reported to corporate.

[quote name='unforeseen']The GC manager in Garden Grove stated I had to purchase the MVP membership card just to buy the items at sale price....declined his offer. Headed to the one in Tustin and purchased the same items without MVP membership thrusted in my face.[/QUOTE]

Lots of damage to my wallet, but buying a used SMT: Nocturne for $31.50 from a Gamecrazy just three days ago stings the most. Anyway, today I swung by three stores and got:

To sell:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (new) x2
Makai Kingdom (new) x3
Digital Devil Saga (new)
Culdcept (new)
Shining Tears (used)

:shame:
[size=+2]There are other CAGers who want to play these games. Why be such a greedy bastard????[/size]
:shame:

[quote name='chunlirocks']:shame:
[size=+2]There are other CAGers who want to play these games. Why be such a greedy bastard????[/size]
:shame:[/QUOTE]

chill out. i can vouch for him, he's been picking up items for people on other boards, he's not a hoarder by any stretch.

I would like few games from this deal.

Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Vampire Nights
And possibly Dino Stalker, not too sure about it.

Perfer to get these new, but Time Crisis games and Vampire Nights can be without Guncon, since I already got Guncon. Thanks in advance.;)

Thanks OP!

[quote name='nintendokid']I know this ain't the place, but...

Is it Stella "Day-us" or Stella "Deuce"? I prefer the first (sounds cooler), though I believe the latter may be correct.[/QUOTE]

yea about the pronounciation, I asked for it over the phone they were like I never heard of that game and told them to check under just Stella.

I stopped by the Midland, MI gamecrazy.

They didn't have most of the titles (they've been OOS for a while, especially Disgaea). But I did get the last copy of Makai Kingdom. I've been trying to get those Atlus/NIS etc titles. I'm not paying $30, but $20 is just right.

Thanks OP!

That's all well and good but still some local Cag'r misses out.

Like me thanks to the fellow that took all the Trapt's in the D/FW area - I mean REALLY, THANKS DUDE.

If anyone has a Trapt they want to get rid of let me know. I don't have much trade fodder but would buy it for what you paid plus a little for gas and trouble.

I also don't mind a reasonable price on an excellent condition used copy if you just upgraded from used to new.

Just PM me.

Thanks,
TexTuna

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']chill out. i can vouch for him, he's been picking up items for people on other boards, he's not a hoarder by any stretch.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is an amazing list. I am holding off on buying games at the moment since I already have a huge backlog, but It's really great that you took the time to post that.

[quote name='Rictor']What's the local time where you are? It's 1:30 am here and Game Crazy closes at like 8 pm as far as I know...maybe 9 pm. Are some of them open until midnight?[/QUOTE]

Im in California.. and on saturday nights they close at 10pm... plus my boyfriend was closing so i thought id suprise him tehehehe

It also looks like some CAGers hit my local store early this morning..

one of the workers had been gone for the weekend and wasnt aware of the sale tehehehe i always hated that..

If anyone is interested, I MIGHT be returning stella deus, la pucelle tactics, and trapt back to my local gamecrazy tomorrow, unless my nephew wants them. So if you can catch me before I leave for sdsu tomorrow morning, I'll hold it back.

Also, if anyone needs me to pick up any games for them I could check as it's on my way home tomorrow. If I have time, I'd like to help those unfortunate CAGs that do not have any Gamecrazy stores within their vicinity.

Question for people that scored Nocturne - are you getting Limited Editions or Non-LE's? I just noticed one of the ones I got was LE and the other wasn't - I was wonder wtf was going on when one of them was a bit heavier.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Question for people that scored Nocturne - are you getting Limited Editions or Non-LE's? I just noticed one of the ones I got was LE and the other wasn't - I was wonder wtf was going on when one of them was a bit heavier.

Dave[/QUOTE]

The new ones I found were both standard edition w/o soundtrack. The used one I bought for a higher price a few days ago was an LE.

[quote name='TexTuna']That's all well and good but still some local Cag'r misses out.

Like me thanks to the fellow that took all the Trapt's in the D/FW area - I mean REALLY, THANKS DUDE.

If anyone has a Trapt they want to get rid of let me know. I don't have much trade fodder but would buy it for what you paid plus a little for gas and trouble.

I also don't mind a reasonable price on an excellent condition used copy if you just upgraded from used to new.

Just PM me.

Thanks,
TexTuna[/QUOTE]

There are always hoaders out there...it is something you just have to live with. You just hope to get in on the deal before they clear out TRU, GC, etc..

Picked up Makai Kingdom and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, both new.

I'm looking for Time Crisis: Crisis Zone and EyeToy: Anti-Grav.

I can pick up some things for trade. They had a few Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 and Trapt. Let me know.

If anyone can grab me a copy of Crisis Zone with Guncon (as long as it's the most recent time crisis game, part 3 otherwise), I would most appreciate it. Thanks!

Well I had to go to Lynnwood today to pickup some Asian Groceries, so I figure I'd try to hit ever Gamecrazy on the way down from Bellingham. Manage to find a few things I wanted I figured I letting people know what I saw that you might be interested in.

Burlington Time Crisis 4, Makai Kingdom

Marysville. Nothing really from the list I picked up a couple of things, I did notice they had two copies of the Legend of Zelda CE 30 or 27 with their card, Time Crisis 4, Gallop Racer 2003

Everett. New copies La Purcelle Tactics, Stella Deus, and at least one copy of Phoenix Wright, one used copy of Ys' Ark of Napishtim I just got one on ebay so I left it.

Lynnwood at least 4 copies of Taiko Drum master, two copies on monster racher 3, one Zelda CE and one Zelda Master Quest, note they also had the Dragon Quest Slime Controller $40 I should have asked if it was on sale but I didn't.

Things I didn't see or I got the last copy Shinning Tears, Nocturne, DDS, King of Fighters 2002/2003, Shadow Hearts, Suikoden 3, Xbox DDR 1 and 2, Bust A move 3000, Skies of Arcadia, Disney Football, Gallop Racer 2004

most of the stores had Makai, Taiko, Stella Deus, Karaoke Revolution with Mic .

Stuff I got Nocturne Sealed, Gallop Racer 2004 New, Phoenix Wright New (not on sale), Disney Football used , Extra Taiko Drum master new, Shining Tears Used, Monster Rancher 4 used

hope that helps

[quote name='thunder_gamer']I would like few games from this deal.

Time Crisis 3
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone
Vampire Nights
And possibly Dino Stalker, not too sure about it.

Perfer to get these new, but Time Crisis games and Vampire Nights can be without Guncon, since I already got Guncon. Thanks in advance.;)

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Well, I snagged a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne if anyone wants it. I just want those games that I listed. PM me please. Thanks.

Edit: I saw couple of those Taiko game with drums too, if anyone wants them, I can try to pick them up. But SERIOUS wants only, because of GameCrazy's return policy.

If anyone has a copy of Disgaea (copy for my girl), Grandia Xtreme, Culcept, Karaoke Revolution Bundles 1 or 3, or Monster Hunter for trade or sale, shoot me a PM please. I pretty much only have Taiko and Zelda Four Swords available for trade at this time. If you have a specific game on the Game Crazy sale list that you want and I saw extras of it, I'll pick it up for trade.

Picked up for my collection (All New!):

Donkey Konga w/bongos
Donkey Konga 2 w/bongos
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Baten Kaitos (pricematch to TRU - $9.99)

Crimson Tears
DDS II
Ys
RPG Maker 2
Shining Tears
Psychonauts
Disgaia
Stella Deus
Atelier Iris
La Pucelle Tactics
Nocturne
Trapt
Radiata Stories
Makai Kingdom
DDR Max 2 w/mat
Taiko (X2 for multiplayer)
Vampire Night w/gun
Ninja Assualt w/gun

Note: All of the Karaoke Revolution (bundles and non-bundles) rang up full retail at the three GCs I went to.

Please note that I don't buy to sell or trade unless specifically out of a request. These are all for my collection but I'll look for anything you want at my local stores.

[quote name='lorddct']How much is Radiata Stories?[/QUOTE]

For me, I bought it used for $25, took it home, and it wouldn't play at all. I took it back and the guy had no other used ones so he gave me the new one for the same price. Normally I think it's still full price but I'm not positive.

thank you CAG and thank you FFMooglestar i picked up my first Taiko drum master game and im addicted, it's so cool, now to fetch more drums!

:D

[quote name='foundation']Note: All of the Karaoke Revolution (bundles and non-bundles) rang up full retail at the three GCs I went to.

Please note that I don't buy to sell or trade unless specifically out of a request. These are all for my collection but I'll look for anything you want at my local stores.[/QUOTE]

Vampire Night w/gun
Ninja Assualt w/gun

Did they have extras of those 2? I'm sure I could find something to trade or I could buy...I've got around 300 games on my GTZ trade list right now.

[quote name='Rictor']Vampire Night w/gun
Ninja Assualt w/gun

Did they have extras of those 2? I'm sure I could find something to trade or I could buy...I've got around 300 games on my GTZ trade list right now.[/QUOTE]

I saw one of each (each at a different location across town) so I'll see if I can go get them tomorrow after work. I'll PM you with results..

[quote name='foundation']If anyone has a copy of Disgaea (copy for my girl), Grandia Xtreme, Culcept, Karaoke Revolution Bundles 1 or 3, or Monster Hunter for trade or sale, shoot me a PM please. I pretty much only have Taiko and Zelda Four Swords available for trade at this time. If you have a specific game on the Game Crazy sale list that you want and I saw extras of it, I'll pick it up for trade.

Picked up for my collection (All New!):
DDS II
[/QUOTE]

Is DDS II part of the sale? I thought it wasn't. All of the GC I went to (3 of them) had DDS II but neither DDS nor Nocturne. Though I couldn't be sure at the last one because the guy kept looking it up on the computer and saying it wasn't in the system (looked under Nocturne, Shin Megami, etc... all he could find was Shinobi). He was obviously clueless as to what it was (and also called Stella Deus "Stella Doo"). I didn't even try asking about Disgaea, his head probably would have exploded.

By the way, is the GC inventory system hosed up, or did I just get a clueless employee? He looked up Eye Toy Antigrav and said there were 3 new ones, then went off for 10 minutes and said he couldn't find them :whistle2:(

I didn't bother looking for stuff, just took my handwritten list up to an employee and had them tell me if they had stuff. One guy was with it and found everything by memory...at the other 2 stores the computer was saying they had stuff but I couldn't find it and they couldn't find it. And at one store, the computer said they had it, I found the empty cases on display, but when they went to get me the games, they didn't have them.

Also, some of the games the computer said they had were in Game Crazy cases instead of their original cases so I passed on those (Mario Party 5, Fatal Frame).

[quote name='io']Is DDS II part of the sale? I thought it wasn't. All of the GC I went to (3 of them) had DDS II but neither DDS nor Nocturne. Though I couldn't be sure at the last one because the guy kept looking it up on the computer and saying it wasn't in the system (looked under Nocturne, Shin Megami, etc... all he could find was Shinobi). He was obviously clueless as to what it was (and also called Stella Deus "Stella Doo"). I didn't even try asking about Disgaea, his head probably would have exploded.

By the way, is the GC inventory system hosed up, or did I just get a clueless employee? He looked up Eye Toy Antigrav and said there were 3 new ones, then went off for 10 minutes and said he couldn't find them :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Well, to make a long story short, I got DDS II for $19.99 after I told the manager that it'd be nice to add that and DDS I to my huge pile of games I was buying but that I didn't want to pay more than $29.99 for both. He took the deal and rang up DDS I at $9.99 and DDS II at $19.99. Technically got them for $29.98 after looking at my receipt just now.

[quote name='foundation']Well, to make a long story short, I got DDS II for $19.99 after I told the manager that it'd be nice to add that and DDS I to my huge pile of games I was buying but that I didn't want to pay more than $29.99 for both. He took the deal and rang up DDS I at $9.99 and DDS II at $19.99. Technically got them for $29.98 after looking at my receipt just now.[/QUOTE]

that is an absolutely incredible deal. i hope i have half as much luck when i go to GC tomorrow.

Was able to choose from a pretty decent selection on the trip, got a copy of Y's, Stella Deus, Fatal Frame (used), and a Time Crisis 4, have a TC3 (used, no box) on hold to pick up later...

Don't know if it goes here, but since there's no trade thread yet...

I'm looking for:

DDR Max 2 w/ Mat
Ninja Assault
Vampire Nights
Time Crisis 2 ...(all new preferred)

...as well as a new or mint, complete copy of:
Disgaea
ICO
Shadow Hearts
SMT:DDS1
SMT:Nocturne

...if anybody has these or can get these, PM me and maybe we can work out a trade or something...

A lot of the stuff, except for probably the extremely rares, I think I could find at a few of the stores around here...including Trapt, Taiko, DKonga 2 (i think), Eye Toy games, Karaoke Rev (i think), Makai Kingdom, Shining Tears (i think), et al...

Like some said before though, GC's return policy is only 7 days, although I think some of the managers are flexible, but still...I won't really pick anything up unless a trade/deal is down for sure so PM me and let me know if interested...

Sidenote: It seems a lot of people want Trapt, I know it's somewhat of a niche title, but is it really that good, b/c it was somewhat trashed in a lot of reviews...ditto for Shining Tears, was just wondering what was up with those.

Hey guys, I would check Ebay for some of these titles that you're looking for... there are some decent deals starting to pop up as a result of this sale.

I just bought a complete Grandia Xtreme for $19.99 with $5 shipping, about the same I would get from a CAG on here if one was to find the game and sell it - a decent price, since the game usually goes from $30 - $50 used.

Still looking for Shining Tears, can either pay cash or trade some xbox games, LMK.

I'm glad many CAGs are finding some good titles.

My Personal haul:
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos
:ps2: Taiko Drum Master
:ps2: Time Crisis 3 with Guncon
:ps2: Time Crisis Crisis Zone with Guncon
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
:ps2: Gallop Racer 2004
:xbox: Capcom vs SNK 2 EO (Used)
:gc: Skies of Arcadia Legends (Used)
:ps2: Dual Hearts
:ps2: Growlanser Generations not Deluxe (17.99 from a previous Markdown)

Damn, I've got to check my GC tomorrow after class. I'd love to be able to get Taiko DM, Karaoke Revolution, and/or Donkey Konga 2 with their respective instruments. :)

26 pages of price changes sent on a busy saturday with only one person at work. Typical gamecrazy corporate bs. Don't expect these to be reflected in store immediately.

yeah, the only reson i knew was the paper was left on the counter. me and my friend were grabbing all the the cool stuff. he hoarding tons for systems he didnt have. the asshole but he let me grab at least one of the 4 mario parties he grabbed. but overall i came back with an awesome haul.

Checked 3 gamecrazy's within driving distance, Absolutely no Guncon games. If anyone is interested in selling one, send me a PM.

I'd be interested in buying a Time Crisis:Crisis Zone w/guncon, Vampire Nights w/Guncon, and Donkey Kong 2 w/bongos from anyone that might have spares of these. Someone beat me to these at the local GC's. I'll pay a bit extra to cover gas, shipping, etc. Just PM me. Thanks, TexTuna

Is there a Trade Forum for this yet? I couldn't find one doing a search, yet I know if I started one myself I would be bombarded with PMs and messages telling me it's already been posted.

bread's done
Back