GameCrazy Price Drops! Taiko, GallopRacer, TimeCrisis W/Gun 19.99 or less and more!!

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Note 1/23 - If you guys are enjoying this sale, don't forget to "Rate Thread." This can be found near the top right of the first post on any page of this thread!

This morning All GameCrazy stores should have gotten a huge 32 page Price Drop List. Being the GameCrazy CAG I am, I have brought that list here to you tonight.

These prices should NOT be YMMV as the POS SHOULD reflect the changes nation wide.

Thank You CAG Oxidative for combining all of the pages into one PDF:
http://home.comcast.net/~oxidative/PriceDrop.pdf

Format: Title - New Standard Price - Sale Price - Used Price

32 of 32 Scanned and Hosted!

Highlights and CAG Reccomendations:
:ps2: Taiko Drum Master - 17.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 2 With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Time Crisis 3 With Guncon - 19.99
:ps2: Time Crisis: Crisis Zone With Guncon - 17.99 (This is in the POS as Time Crisis 4)
:ps2: Ninja Assault With Guncon - 14.99
:ps2: Vampire Nights With Guncon - 9.99
:ps2: Gallop Racer 2004 - 17.99
:ps2: Shining Tears - 19.99
:ps2: Trapt - 19.99 (Sale Price)
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 14.99
:ps2: Karaoke Revolution 3 with Mic - 17.99
:ps2: Dance Dance Revolution Max 2 with Dancepad - 14.99
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos - 19.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 with Dancepad - 29.99
:xbox: Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix with Dancepad - 14.99
:xbox: Capcom vs SNK 2 EO - 9.99
:xbox: Karaoke Revolution with Mic - 17.99

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne - 17.99
:gc: Skies of Arcadia - 14.99
:ps2: Makai Kingdom - 19.99
:ps2: Stella Deus - 19.99
:gc: Gotcha Force - 9.99
:gc: Rave Master - 19.99
:ps2: Digital Devil Saga - 19.99
:ps2: Jak X - 19.99
:ps2: King of Fighters 2002/2003 - 19.99
:ps2: Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana - 29.99
:ps2: Ys' Ark of Napishtim - 19.99
:ps2: Culdcept - 9.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Parts 1 through 3 - 14.99
:ps2: .dot Hack Part 4 - 17.99
:ps2: Genji - 19.99
:ps2: Haunting Grounds - 19.99
:ps2: Ico - 14.99
:ps2: Kessen 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Kessen 3 - 19.99
:ps2: La Pucelle Tactics - 17.99
:ps2: Metal Slug 4 and 5 - 19.99
:ps2: :xbox: Psychonauts - 19.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 7 and 8 - 14.99
:ps2: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9 - 17.99
:ps2: RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts - 14.99
:ps2: Shadow Hearts Covenant - 17.99
:ps2: Suikoden 3 - 14.99
:ps2: Fatal Frame - 14.99
:xbox: Fatal Frame - 9.99
:ps2: PTO IV - 9.99

Holeeeeeeee crap

Thanks for that post@ I just printed all 30 some pages here at the office:) I just HOPE some hordeing asshate didnt wipe out the GC near me.:roll:

A fellow CAG hooked me up with Time Crisis 3 with a Guncon.

However, if anyone can still hook me up with Vampire Night with or without a guncon2, I would much appreciate it.

Will someone please hook me up with nocturne. I'll pay Cost+shipping and maybe a little more. let me know something.

Oh man...
If anyone finds DDS1 or Taiko and wants to hook me up that would be great.
I only managed to find these

Kessen 3
Shining Tears
La Pucelle (OPENED! The tards! Sold it to me as 'new')

I went to the gc in lorain, oh today and they had 3 mario 4 & 2 5's sealed. I wanted to get them for my 5 year old daughter. I told the guy I wanted to get mario 4 & 5 and he said, " I have them used for 14.99 and 29.99". And that I would get a mvp card and 12 magazines since the one I have is expiring in 3 months. I said no thanks they are for a gift I will just take the new ones. He told me that was stupidity to pay the extra for plastic wrap. He then rang up mario 4 & 5 fiddled with the computer for a few minutes and said 106.98. I said my buddy just picked them up at your willoughby, oh store for 14.99 and 19.99 new. He said he could only do what the computer says. I said no thanks and walked out. I called 1-8 speak to us (customer service number) explained the situation and the rep put me on hold called the store and then told me to go back in and they would be 14.99 and 19.99. she told me if i had any problems to tell Dan (store manager) that she said to use there phone and call her back. I went back in and he said sorry another store just called and I have to transfer all 5 copies to them do you want the used. Remind you I had my 2 year old in my arm and my 4 year old next to me and I am 31 years old not some young kid. I said no thanks, can I use your phone to call tina at customer service. He respond yelling " get out of my store, you just threatened me and never come back again." normally at this point I would of slammed his fing head thru the counter, but since my kids were with me I just turned around and left. I called the customer service back and after about a hour on the phone she tells me to go back in and get the games. I walked in and got each sealed for 14.99 and 19.99. Next time I will just pay full price at target and not put up with this crap anymore. The dm is supposed to call me in the morning (he was off today). What is with the gamestore employees (eb, gamestop not just gc) being such jerks anymore?

Hmm... does that mean your buddy cleared out the Willoughby store? I didn't really want to buy anything, but I was gonna stop by this weekend anyway.

That was a pretty shitty employee... it's always good to yell at your (potential) customers.

[quote name='bluekeith75']Butticus, all my friend picked up was mario 4 & 5 he said that there wasn't anything else left.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, guess that saves me a stop (though I'll probably be hitting the GameStop next door to GC for the B2G1F anyway)

[quote name='bluekeith75']The dm is supposed to call me in the morning (he was off today). What is with the gamestore employees (eb, gamestop not just gc) being such jerks anymore?[/QUOTE]

Not a clue...but if you go back a few pages and read my experience I had, I got a phone call from the DM today...saying he would refund my MVP card, AND that employee that lied + packed in the MVP card on my invoice was terminated yesterday for dishonesty.

Karma's a bitch :applause:

marten, good to hear they are refunding you. gc must really be pushing there employees to sell the mvp card. Do they really think people are going to come back after getting srewed into buying the card?

butticus, Have you ever stopped in the rechord exchange up the road in the plaza? everytime I am up that way I always forget about it and wondered if it has any good deals.

[quote name='bluekeith75']marten, good to hear they are refunding you. gc must really be pushing there employees to sell the mvp card. Do they really think people are going to come back after getting srewed into buying the card?[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, I don't hold it against the company. The other 7 locations I've went to and dealt with have been more than pleasant, and actually "tried" pitching the MVP card for what it did. I don't mind doing business with them whatsoever, which is what I told the DM today.

Seems to be a pretty decent guy...even offered to meet me at any of the locations to refund me personally tomorrow. All in all, it went rather well...

....well, except for the guy getting fired. I'd love to see him try and get another job with THAT on his resume. :lol:

[quote name='bluekeith75']marten, good to hear they are refunding you. gc must really be pushing there employees to sell the mvp card. Do they really think people are going to come back after getting srewed into buying the card?[/QUOTE]

All retail stores are like that. When I worked at CC it didn't matter how much home audio equipment I sold they only cared about how many warrienties I sold with them (We called it adding cheese to the item). Sorry to hear about your expereince. My local GC is awesome very friendly helpful etc. It sounded like the guy was heading out the door anyway.

When i went to my game crazy the other day there was some old guy buying every drum master set in the store. I think he walke out with 4 of them. If you see them on ebay from Woodbridge, VA, then they must be from that guy.

I picked up Drum Master and Time Crisis 3 with gun. Will probably go back and pick both games up used and sell the new ones on, or for trade on here if someone has what I'm looking for :

Digital Devil Saga

.... thats all I want really.

[quote name='mentos888']why does the disc on smt: nocturne say "disc 1" on the label? is there a disc 2?[/QUOTE]

I believe the limited edition has two discs...the second disc being the soundtrack where the regular edition has only one disc.

I live in Carson, CA. and I called around 10 game crazy's. They are all out of Karaoke Revolution 3 bundles for the PS2....who bought all of them damnit!!!!!! Now I might have to shell out 40 bucks for Karaoke Revolution Party...sigh

Does the case actually say LIMITED EDITION? I bought one with the soundtrack, but I didn't see any special mention of the game being limited edition.

[quote name='indomitable']I believe the limited edition has two discs...the second disc being the soundtrack where the regular edition has only one disc.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Trocar']Does the case actually say LIMITED EDITION? I bought one with the soundtrack, but I didn't see any special mention of the game being limited edition.[/QUOTE]

On the back of the insert it says: "Includes Limited Edition Soundtrack CD".

[quote name='bluekeith75']I said no thanks, can I use your phone to call tina at customer service. He respond yelling " get out of my store, you just threatened me and never come back again." [/QUOTE]

damn, that pisses me off just listening to your story! :bomb:

[quote name='marten']Not a clue...but if you go back a few pages and read my experience I had, I got a phone call from the DM today...saying he would refund my MVP card, AND that employee that lied + packed in the MVP card on my invoice was terminated yesterday for dishonesty.

Karma's a bitch :applause:[/QUOTE]

good job! :D

I work at Gamecrazy in MA. I have a Time Crisis: Crisis Zone I'm willing to part with due to lack of HDTV support. My store also has a used Taiko Drum Master w/o box that goes for $14.99 and Psychonauts for PS2 as well new and used. Anyone with any trades and/or offers let me know. Its very easy for me to find games you may be looking for.

I also have a SMT: Nocturne new sealed from the deal. Not really looking to part with that as much, but if a good offer comes I'll take.

got me 2 copies of taiko drum master new, one in shrink wrap the other not, but both have factory sealed games and accesories. Also snaged a sealed time crisis 4 with guncon2. total with tax was 55ish. not too bad. im open to trade the time crisis 4 for something of equal value. dds2 was going for 39 so i didnt buy it. they had alot of games marked down to their sale prices. no dokey konga 2 with bongos, dds, smt:n for me. this store did have makai kingdom, stella dues, psychonauts, that i saw on their display wall as new sealed. if you want, pm me and i can take a look for you.

[quote name='nickelpin']So did anyone see or want to help a fellow CAG get a copy of PS2 Psychonauts?[/QUOTE]

I have a sealed copy from the TRU sale that I don't need anymore since I bought the Xbox version from this sale. I would prefer to trade it, but I guess I could also sell it for cost + shipping, which would be $12.50 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

[quote name='SanjuroTsubaki']I work at Gamecrazy in MA. I have a Time Crisis: Crisis Zone I'm willing to part with due to lack of HDTV support. My store also has a used Taiko Drum Master w/o box that goes for $14.99 and Psychonauts for PS2 as well new and used. Anyone with any trades and/or offers let me know. Its very easy for me to find games you may be looking for.

I also have a SMT: Nocturne new sealed from the deal. Not really looking to part with that as much, but if a good offer comes I'll take.[/QUOTE]

Sup MA Gamecrazy buddy. What one do you work at?

HOTNESS! It took some effort but I was able to score a brand new DDS1. Also picked up Gunstar Super Heroes which dropped to $20. Thanks OP you ROCK!

well i secured Time Crisis 3 and Crisis Zone from a fellow CAG, and i know i'm in for some great 2P action. i've still got both Gungraves, Elemental Gearbolt, at least one Time Crisis on PS1, and probably a few others i'm not even thinking about. time to hunt down ninja assault, time crisis 2, TC project titan, and hmm... any others y'all suggest? what about the RE light gun game?

I snagged Makai Kingdom, Armored Core Nexus, Grandia Extreme, and La Pucelle Tactics. I saw a copy of DDS1 but I didn't pick it up because I had it already, now I regret it as I could've helped someone out with one. I'm going back on Sunday but I bet it will be gone. :(

[quote name='BriGuy27']Why are you guys against the MVP card? Just wondering.[/QUOTE]

nobody is against it just against employees charging you with an mvp card when they did not mention anything

it's a ripoff. sure you get a subscription, but why do that when you can go to Gamestop, get a far superior magazine and a year's 10% discount for $5 less. i also got conned into an MVP card, the guy said it was required to get the sale price on Atlus games. i knew it was BS and asked why a card would affect a new game, and he said it was only Atlus. he was like, w/o card it's $50, but with it's $20,, your choice. had i said i'll go without the card he'd be like dude there's no point. you'll more than make up for it. i was thinking BS the whole time, but didn't want to look like a fool.

that said, the guy was really nice, and i saw him the next couple of days when i returned for more.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']it's a ripoff. sure you get a subscription, but why do that when you can go to Gamestop, get a far superior magazine and a year's 10% discount for $5 less. i also got conned into an MVP card, the guy said it was required to get the sale price on Atlus games. i knew it was BS and asked why a card would affect a new game, and he said it was only Atlus. he was like, w/o card it's $50, but with it's $20,, your choice. had i said i'll go without the card he'd be like dude there's no point. you'll more than make up for it. i was thinking BS the whole time, but didn't want to look like a fool.

that said, the guy was really nice, and i saw him the next couple of days when i returned for more.[/QUOTE]
What subscription do you get with the MVP card? Funny thing is, GameCrazy is the only store that hasn't tried to push the discount card on me.

I found a wierd YMMV price difference. At all the GC I've been to over the last few days, Atelier Iris has been $29.99. A few were marked that way, and at others it scanned that way. Then I went to one store last night (Sandy Blvd, Portland) where it was clearly marked at $19.99. That was good enough for me, so I finally bought it. But then I went to another store to pick someting else up and noticed they were still marked $29.99 there, so I asked to scan out of curiosity. It was still $29.99. I had thought maybe there was an additional drop after last Sunday, but it appears just this one store had it at $19.99. I thought the prices were set system-wide, so how could this be? Any GC people know anything about that?

Just wanted to let you know, too, in case it is an imminent drop or maybe other locations have it that cheap. I'm not sure there was another there (I got the only one on the wall) and I really can't get back up there any time soon.

[quote name='BriGuy27']Excuse me, but what does YMMV mean?[/QUOTE]

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary, meaning that not every store will have a certain item in stock, or even at the sale price.

i found growslander generations at a game crazy near me. the one i work at never has it. i got a new copy for 17.99 because of my employee discount. sick!

also that guy saying that shit about atlus games sale and the mvp is lying right out of his ass.

also for all you San Diego cagers...

the game crazy in chula vista on broadway (not East H) had new sealed copies of makai kingdom and stella deus. 1 of each from what i saw. maybe more but i doubt it. they were up on the wall.

best guncon sale ever.

me, before gamecrazy sale: 1) vampire night, 2) time crisis 2.

me, after gamecrazy sale: 1) vampire night, 2) time crisis 2, 3) time crisis 3, 4) time crisis:crisis zone, 5) ninja assault, 6) 2 sets of taiko drum masters.
hooked up my bros as well: 1) vampire night, 2) time crisis 2, 3) time crisis 3, 4) 2 sets of taiko drum masters.

all for a fraction of full retail price; amazing.....

I work at a gamecrazy and i hear about people ringing people up MVPs without telling them. If it evere happens they could get fired by their DM. The manager wont due much but their DM will terminate them on the spot.

Stopped by couple GameCrazies while out today and once again, scored Nocturne, and also a copy of Karaoke Revolution volume 3, the ones I went in have at least two copies of the games mentioned. I would have grabbed them all for trade, but low on money, and because when I did that with Karaoke Revolution for XBox, one of them still remains so I just left them. So both of them are up for trade and I am looking for Time Crisis 3 and Vampire Nights. PM me. Thanks.

Both games are pending as of now. That was fast. :bouncy:

[quote name='xrickyb86x']i found growslander generations at a game crazy near me. the one i work at never has it. i got a new copy for 17.99 because of my employee discount. sick! [/QUOTE]

Really? Because I got mine for the employee price of $16.19 since $17.99 is the regular price. :lol:

Success!!

I hit my local GC on Vandyke near 30 mile road in Washingotn MI and found TAIKO Drum Master for 17.99. They Had 2 But I left the other one behind. As a bonus I had left over 8.50 in store credit I totally forgot about. So my grand total was 11 something and change. Thanks CAG!!!!!!!:applause: :applause:

bread's done
Back