GameCrazy RE4 Gamecube - Universal Drop? $20

ChronoLe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For those of you who missed out on the game during the crazy Toys R Us sale, the game is readily available at GameCrazy outlets. I was just there today and noticed the $20 price tag on the game, asked the clerk if it had dropped, he scanned it and it did ring up for 19.99. I'm not sure if this is a universal drop or not, perhaps the GameCube version is now a Players Choice title. Either way, decent price on the title if you couldn't find it earlier.

There's certain games out now that I wonder if they'll ever see a price drop... newer "Mario" games in particular, since the Revolution's release can't be *too* much father away. The last batch or so of games could go out like the later N64 games, such as Paper Mario and Mario Party 3, which never saw much of a price cut.

[quote name='silliemutafuka']Thanks for the heads up.

But to be off topic, is Mario Tennis still at $50 dammit?[/QUOTE]

Do a SEARCH. There was a fairly large discussion on it; and if not, the answer is still $50

Is it a universal drop? Does anyone know?

If so, just go to Best Buy and bring the $10 off coupon to get it for $10. Would that work?

[quote name='.JPG']Is it a universal drop? Does anyone know?

If so, just go to Best Buy and bring the $10 off coupon to get it for $10. Would that work?[/QUOTE]

No. The Best Buy coupon is $10 off any game $29.99 and up. If it's universal, though, you could use a GGC at Best Buy to get it for $15 if you can't find it at ToysRUs for $10.

[quote name='snipegod']No. The Best Buy coupon is $10 off any game $29.99 and up. If it's universal, though, you could use a GGC at Best Buy to get it for $15 if you can't find it at ToysRUs for $10.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just looking and saw it was $10 off $29.99, but not a bad idea for $15.

Toys R Us was gone of them when I got there, but I could probably find a fellow CAG to sell it to me at cost.

game crazy has had it at 19.99 for maybe over a month now. the one i work at sold out right after it happened and hasn't recieved any since it hit 19.99. and i believe it is 17.99 used if anyone is wondering.

um this might sound stupid but what's GGC cuz I really want this game!!! BTW my hoard for TRU were:
Geist
FF: I&II
NBA: LIVE 2005
KILLZONE

Nice find and really appreciate the tip!!!! CAG kicks ass!!!

[quote name='snipegod']No. The Best Buy coupon is $10 off any game $29.99 and up. If it's universal, though, you could use a GGC at Best Buy to get it for $15 if you can't find it at ToysRUs for $10.[/QUOTE]

The Gamer's Gift Card ($5 of $20) expired at the end of the year, although there's a similar coupon (albeit restricted to Player's Choice/Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits) in the same XBox 360 coupon bundles as the $10 off $30. This expires, like all the 360 coupons, at the end of the month. After that ... li'l scary.

[quote name='seanw']The Gamer's Gift Card ($5 of $20) expired at the end of the year, although there's a similar coupon (albeit restricted to Player's Choice/Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits) in the same XBox 360 coupon bundles as the $10 off $30. This expires, like all the 360 coupons, at the end of the month. After that ... li'l scary.[/QUOTE]
New GGC (blue) expires in June, I believe.

Yeah, i found this out when asking about some trade-in values. They offered me 7.70 for it, then I found out it was 17.99 used and 19.99 new.

Also for RPG fans, noticed Wild Arms ACF and Makai were 39.99, and Final Fantasy X-2 new price is 5.99. Arc EoD went back up to full price

Also, if you want something to trade in, Geist and Timesplitters Future Perfect for cube both fetched 20 (after bonus MVP 10%) - that's the only decent value I found for Geist.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']
Also for RPG fans, noticed Wild Arms ACF and Makai were 39.99, and Final Fantasy X-2 new price is 5.99.[/QUOTE]

Did I misread that? Cause the way I interpreted it, you could buy a brand-spanking new copy of FFX-2 at Gamecrazy for $5.99.

[quote name='whitereflection']Did I misread that? Cause the way I interpreted it, you could buy a brand-spanking new copy of FFX-2 at Gamecrazy for $5.99.[/QUOTE]

Yes i do think you miss read that, a new copy of FFX-2 at gamecrazy is only $4.99 not $5.99 :lol:

Why's it so low? That isn't the universal price, rite? Cause my Gamecrazy's an hour away and so help me God if I have to travel an hour to pay $6 for a Barbie dress-me-up.

[quote name='whitereflection']Why's it so low? That isn't the universal price, rite? Cause my Gamecrazy's an hour away and so help me God if I have to travel an hour to pay $6 for a Barbie dress-me-up.[/QUOTE]

Just call them up and ask them to hold it for you.

Just to confirm.. and thanks OP!

Anyways, I managed to get RE4 for GCN for $20 new at Gamecrazy on Saturday night in the North VA area, from the one off Lee Highway/Rt.29. Please note that if, like me, you have never been to a Gamecrazy before, then you should know that they are often found inside of Hollywood Video stores.

bread's done
Back