GameCrazy sale starting 03/03 (B2G1 Free; GoW/ GT4/ The Con/ Medievil $19.99, et al)

[quote name='TexTuna']The B2G1F salle on new $17.99 and less games begins on SUNDAY. And at least at the Garland store I saw nothing there worth going back for.

They ARE running a b2g1f right now on used games $4.99 and less so a good time to stack up the old sports games and other such trade bait.

For those in the D/FW area there is an Ace Combat 5 bundle (game, flightstick II, yoke, squadron patch, box, etc. new at the S. Dallas location for $89 if you are interested.

That store sent one to the Garland store. I picked it up for $7 and some trade/sell games I had laying around - they gave decent trade vales certainly better than Gamestop but not as good as GameRush probably.

TexTuna[/quote]

You sure? If so thank you so much, i need a few games that have been laying around.

[quote name='slidecage']I just got 2 games today just to find out at another store they had buy 2 get 1 free deal. Went back to store one and they said they cant do anything about it since i had to get the Free game at time i got the 2

Total BS .... gamecrazy is just a major rip off anymore,.... if you refuse to buy the MVP card they screw you over

screw gamecrazy[/QUOTE]

wow again u have problems with a store u visit...

Positive, bought 4 got 2 free last nite. Now what I don't know is if it was just at the Garland Tx store but so far everytime I've seen a sale there it has been at all stores.

They didn't have alot of games less than $5 though.

I need to get off my lazy butt and run to the S. Dallas store as they must have a TON of good stuff. The Garland store this week received 2 Steel Battalion bundles from them (they already had 2 so now they are flush with them - I'm hoping for a big discount on them down the road, will actualy buy a Xbox for that thing if the price is right), the Ace Combat 5 bundle, and more. Three of the Steel Battalion bundles at this (Garland) GC are new and in the box ($198) but one is used with no box for $90 if anyone is interested.

TexTuna

[quote name='abhinav']You sure? If so thank you so much, i need a few games that have been laying around.[/quote]

Went to both of my regular GR's and neither of them knew about the sale because it wasn't on the newest flyer. Made them look and they eventually found it. Then, I ended up crushing them - this sale works great with the new price drops.

Hermitage PA
King of Fighters 00/01 - 9.99
Goblin Commander (GC) - 9.99
Dual Hearts - FREE
BG: Dark Alliance (GC) - 9.99
Disney Hide & Sneak - 9.99
Robot Alchemic Drive - FREE
Baten Kaitos - 17.99
Beyond Good and Evil (GC) - 14.99
Fatal Frame II (PS2) - FREE

Total 77.xx

Austintown, OH
Winning Eleven 6 - 9.99
Syberia - 9.99
Rumble Roses - FREE
Virtual On Mars - 9.99
Haunted Mansion (GC) - 9.99
RPG Maker II - FREE
Harry Potter Sorceror's Stone (GC) - 9.99
Disney Hide & Sneak - 9.99
Disney Hide & Sneak - FREE

$63.xx

EDIT - SALE HAS ALREADY STARTED AND RUNS UNTIL 3/20

EDIT 2 - Anyone know why a lot of PS2 games are missing shrinkwrap. I know they have the try before you buy thingy, but the stickers are in tact, and it would be a giant pain getting the disc out with the sticker still on - better shot of damaging the disk.

Dave

i went today, and they had no idea about the B2G1 sale on 17.99 and under. Maybe they'll hear about it tomorrow or something.

OK then if its confirmed i gotta go tommorow!
I gotta get:
Taiko Drum Master - $17.99
Baten Kaitos - $17.99

And somthing free.

Even if the salesperson doesn't know about it (as was the case when I inquired at my local GameCrazy), will the computer still ring up the third game as free?

[quote name='Sulmona']wow again u have problems with a store u visit...[/QUOTE]

i did turn in one game crazy store a few week ago to the BBB

this is when the last buy 2 get 1 free deal was running

I walked up and had 3 games in my hand for the buy 2 get 1 free deal..

Worker: that sale ended yesterday
Me: The signs are still posted everyplace buy 2 get 1
Worker: well it ended yesterday BUT if you buy the MVP card i let you do it today

I tossed all 3 games down and reported the store to the BBB... the only way he was giving buy 2 get 1 free is if you got the MVP card off of them

i miss the old people who used to work at the gamecrazy , since the high school idoits started working there its not even worth going in

[quote name='vienna333']Even if the salesperson doesn't know about it (as was the case when I inquired at my local GameCrazy), will the computer still ring up the third game as free?[/QUOTE]

No, there's a barcode they need to scan

Dave

[quote name='slidecage']
I tossed all 3 games down and reported the store to the BBB... the only way he was giving buy 2 get 1 free is if you got the MVP card off of them [/QUOTE]

LOL. Yeah, report them to the BBB, they care. You gonna bitch and moan you can't get a free poster from Best Buy because you refuse to get a rewards card as well?

Guy has a point though, how stupid can you get to extort an MVP card out of someone to continue a deal, that still seems to be going on.

Um... yeah. There's an ad out for the prices, but the bulletin for the B2G1 free was from awhile ago, so some stores could have easily missed it.

[quote name='yuy104']Eye Toy Oepration Spy - $9.99

Can anyone confirm this? 2 places I called said it was 29.99[/quote]

It cost me $9.99 on Monday.

[quote name='abhinav']OK then if its confirmed i gotta go tommorow!
I gotta get:
Taiko Drum Master - $17.99
Baten Kaitos - $17.99

And somthing free.[/quote]

Just thought of something. My local GC is swimming in Taikos. Well, they will be for the next 21 hours.

I just fucking destroyed 2 more Gamecrazy stores - neither of them believed me that there was a sale going on. All 4 stores I went to had no idea of the sale.

TELL THE EMPLOYEE TO CHECK THE HOTMAIL FOR FEB 23 - that's where it is.

Maple Heights, OH

Karaoke Revolution 2 (PS2) - 17.99
Shadow Hearts Covenant - 17.99
Growlanser Generations - FREE
Fatal Frame II (PS2) - 14.99
Beyond Good & Evil (GC) - 14.99
Resident Evil CVX (GC) - FREE
RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
Winning Eleven 6 - 9.99
Goblin Commander (GC) - FREE
Dual Hearts - 9.99
Dual Hearts - 9.99
Futurama (XBX) - FREE

Total $113.86

Cleveland, OH (Lorain Ave)
Outlaw Golf (w/ 12 golf balls) - 9.99
Dark Alliance (GC) - 9.99
Futurama (XBX) - FREE
Culdcept - 9.99
RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
RPG Maker 2 - FREE
DDR Max 2 (PS2) - 14.99
Robot Alchemic Drive - FREE (?! Rung up wrong obviously)
Arc Collection USED - $24.99
Wizardry USED - 7.99
Growlanser Generations USED - 14.99

Total - $105.48

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']I just fucking destroyed 2 more Gamecrazy stores - neither of them believed me that there was a sale going on. All 4 stores I went to had no idea of the sale.

Maple Heights, OH

RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
Winning Eleven 6 - 9.99
Dual Hearts - 9.99
Dual Hearts - 9.99
Futurama (XBX) - FREE

Total $113.86

Dave[/QUOTE]
Did they have any more RE CVX or Goblin Commander there?

[quote name='MightySlacker']They did not - all the gamecrazies I've been too have been extremely sparse on cube titles both new and used

Dave[/QUOTE]
Thanks... I guess I'll see if its worth a trip to Willoughby. I didn't realize they had Goblin Commander that cheap.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I just fucking destroyed 2 more Gamecrazy stores - neither of them believed me that there was a sale going on. All 4 stores I went to had no idea of the sale.

Maple Heights, OH

RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
Winning Eleven 6 - 9.99
Dual Hearts - 9.99
Dual Hearts - 9.99
Futurama (XBX) - FREE

Total $113.86

Cleveland, OH (Lorain Ave)
Outlaw Golf (w/ 12 golf balls) - 9.99
Dark Alliance (GC) - 9.99
Futurama (XBX) - FREE
Culdcept - 9.99
RPG Maker 2 - 9.99
RPG Maker 2 - FREE
DDR Max 2 (PS2) - 14.99
Robot Alchemic Drive - FREE (?! Rung up wrong obviously)
Arc Collection USED - $24.99
Wizardry USED - 7.99
Growlanser Generations USED - 14.99

Total - $105.48

Dave[/quote]

Nice haul. Let us know how much you're able to flip these games for.

Regarding the B2G1F sale, I called my local GC. They claim that there is no B2G1F sale, but there are enough games with a $6 spread to warrant a visit.

When someone gets a bunch of games like this for low prices, where do you 'flip' them??

Are you primarily getting trade value or actual cash for these?

Any links you can provide would be a great help!

[quote name='lvgamer1']When someone gets a bunch of games like this for low prices, where do you 'flip' them??

Any links you can provide would be a great help![/QUOTE]

That was very inflammable.

Anyways, I plan on picking up Gallop Racers 2004, but I don't know what else to grab for the next two. Possibly get Baten Kaitos and Under the Skin...

[quote name='spamfree2']Is goblin commander any good? I saw a few of the PS2 version. What's the difference and is the GC version that much better ?[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's a difference - Gamecube version has a much lower print run and is worth 25-30 bucks

EDIT: The game is actually pretty fun, worth it if you can find it on the cheap (It's also $1.96 if you happen to have a Circuit City with one)

Dave

[quote name='lvgamer1']When someone gets a bunch of games like this for low prices, where do you 'flip' them??

Any links you can provide would be a great help![/QUOTE]

I plan on putting a few of them in my ebay store. It's not really flipping, but when they avg out under $10, and you can make $20 a piece of them, it's worth the time. Gamerush is really the only store that's "worth" trading at, and I don;t know any of the values of the stuff I bought at Gamecrazy anyways.

Dj - 2 Gallop 04's would be amazing - I'm shocked they ar estill there for this long after the price drops

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']3/20 for B2G1

Dave[/QUOTE]
Awesome, should be able to get out there this weekend. Assuming my car is fixed so my wheel doesn't fall off.

bread's done
Back