gamecrazy sidewalk sale may 24- may 26

ill get more info asap all i know is that im sure of the date and the sale itself. ill go grab an ad later and answer any questions, in the meantime maybe someone else can assist me with the details or possibly post the ad.

i saw this yesterday but the guy told me he couldnt give any specifics. hopefully b2g1f and *crosses fingers* the mvp will stack

the ad doesnt give any specifics that i remember ill ask one of the employees when i go there later, but i have a feeling it involves buy 2 get 1 free.

Its a shame that my stupid GC store had to close up shop on me, I would love to check this out and not have to drive 30-40 mins to get to one.

Oh and to top it off it was right after I got there MVP card...:bomb:

i have the ad in front of me right now it doesnt give any specific details as far as titles or anything. all it says is memorial day weekend sidewalk sale dont miss our blowout deals 3 days only may 24-26. i even asked one of the employees and he wouldnt give me any details.

I'm guessing that they'll push a display outside with a bunch of xbox, ps2, and GC games. Probably do their b1g1 off of 18.99 and under like they ususally do.

[quote name='H-Town Info']Scorch, where are you?[/quote]

there's no specifics yet that I know of.

I'm guessing that they'll push a display outside with a bunch of xbox, ps2, and GC games. Probably do their b1g1 off of 18.99 and under like they ususally do.

Probably. Last year they lowered a couple of games from $7.99 to $4.99. Nothing big or worth mentioning.

[quote name='Scorch']there's no specifics yet that I know of.

Probably. Last year they lowered a couple of games from $7.99 to $4.99. Nothing big or worth mentioning.[/quote]

man i cant wait for pineapple express.

i called to ask for anything other than a sidewalk sale, and all they were able to tell me was that it stared may 21-26??? and it was a manager i spoke to....

I love how there is next to no communication between GameCrazy Corporate and the actual people working in the store.

[quote name='emceelokey']I'm guessing that they'll push a display outside with a bunch of xbox, ps2, and GC games. Probably do their b1g1 off of 18.99 and under like they ususally do.[/quote]
Please do not quote me on this but....
I think its b2g1 free on 17.99 or less new games.
3 for 10 on 4.99 or less used
and maybe one other.
it would be nice if there were some more deals like the call of duty or bioshock one
more details to come

[quote name='spug21']Please do not quote me on this but....
I think its b2g1 free on 17.99 or less new games.
3 for 10 on 4.99 or less used
and maybe one other.
it would be nice if there were some more deals like the call of duty or bioshock one
more details to come[/quote]

The Sega sale involving HotD 1 & 2, Condemned 2, Viking, Superstar Tennis, and more was decent.

I don't know how my local Gamecrazy is still in business. The guys sit around all day playing games and just tell everyone "no, we don't have it".

Ugh, bought God of War from them and got to the last fight last night. Everytime I was about to beat the game, it would freeze. I spent 10 minutes trying to buff the disc, and finally was able to pop it in and complete it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Not even Scorch has info?[/QUOTE]

This means nobody's got it.

Just be patient, guys. As soon as Scorch gets the information it'll be here. :)

[quote name='nyprimus4']What does this mean?[/QUOTE]

GTA IV is ruining everything so Game Crazy is bringing the game to the streets (or sidewalks).

It does actually exist.
There are no deals at it whatsoever.
Do not go.
As a bonus, though, THE SALVATION ARMY ACROSS THE STREET WAS SELLING A SUPER NES. For $25. So ... I have that now. It wasn't totally useless.

If there are significant markdowns on anything made by Atlus, NIS America for the PS2, PSP or DS or even certain Mario or Resident Evil games for the Gamecube. I'd check it out.

Were they primarily older games?

UPDATE: Called my local gamecrazy and friend said it's mainly a dollar or two dollars off accessories. Nothing major.

bread's done
Back