GameCrazy trading! (anyone need Majora's Mask?)

mdm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I got an okay haul at GameCrazy, but I would be interested in trading if anyone else is. I got:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Kirby 64
Wetrix
Yoshi's Story
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Kid Icarus GB

And that's it! I'd probably trade them all if the trade is right, but I mostly made this thread because now unfortunately I have two Majora's Masks and I want to unload one, so if anyone would like to trade or buy or anything let me know.

It's cart only and sadly it's not in that great of a condition by my standards. I'm not sure what the cart plastic is supposed to look like but it reminds me of a pearl. I'm guessing what makes it that way is because it's the special gold; I haven't looked at my copy for a while but I recall seing something similar. It's by no means pristine, on the back there's scratches/scuffs... it's almost sad the way people treat some of their games. I'm sure I didn't exactly sell you, heh, but I certainly don't want to lead anyone on. If anything it's a playing copy (no holograph that was for preorderers).

All of these are cart only.

As for price, I'm mostly looking to get my money back, as I don't have a need for a playing copy as I have the one I bought on launch day and the collector's edition gamecube disc (even if it is poor emulation), but I would prefer to trade with a gamecrazier.

bread's done
Back