Gamecube 1st Party 1019 Memory card $20.49 (reg. $30) at BB!!!

cheapbrass

CAGiversary!
This is a pretty hot deal for those in need of a Nintendo 1st party made memory card. Bestbuy.com is selling this memory card on sale for $25.49. (regular price of 29.99). Go to the store and they will match the price. Then apply the $5 gamers giftcard coupon so total is only $20.49 for a new 1019 memory card!

It works...i just did this yesterday.

Not too shabby.... too bad my 1019 card is only a third full after most of my library has a save on it. Doubt I'll use it up before those can be found for $5 on clearance in another 6 months.

[quote name='redline']Wouldn't happen to know if the wavebird controller is on sale too, would you?[/QUOTE]
If you consider $29.74 a sale.

[quote name='redline']Wouldn't happen to know if the wavebird controller is on sale too, would you?[/QUOTE]

They are on clearance at Target too, for $7.48 to $20.98 depending on what clearance level they are at, at your local store.

my store REFUSES to price match bb.com :(

[quote name='cheapbrass']This is a pretty hot deal for those in need of a Nintendo 1st party made memory card. Bestbuy.com is selling this memory card on sale for $25.49. (regular price of 29.99). Go to the store and they will match the price. Then apply the $5 gamers giftcard coupon so total is only $20.49 for a new 1019 memory card!

It works...i just did this yesterday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ITDEFX']my store REFUSES to price match bb.com :([/QUOTE]

The way to get around that is to ask the CSR to point out to you where on the bestbuy website product page it says that this price is online only and a different price at the store. CSR won't be able to do it. THen u argue that its basically bait and switch to get u to come into the store.

Also pointing out to the CSR that its retarded for u to go home order it online for instore pickup and then come back in 10 minutes kinda helps.

been there done that :( still get the sorry can't help you reply from them :(

[quote name='cheapbrass']The way to get around that is to ask the CSR to point out to you where on the bestbuy website product page it says that this price is online only and a different price at the store. CSR won't be able to do it. THen u argue that its basically bait and switch to get u to come into the store.

Also pointing out to the CSR that its retarded for u to go home order it online for instore pickup and then come back in 10 minutes kinda helps.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cheapbrass']The way to get around that is to ask the CSR to point out to you where on the bestbuy website product page it says that this price is online only and a different price at the store. CSR won't be able to do it. THen u argue that its basically bait and switch to get u to come into the store.

Also pointing out to the CSR that its retarded for u to go home order it online for instore pickup and then come back in 10 minutes kinda helps.[/QUOTE]

This would work if the CSR is a pussy, but it's by no means policy. Most stores don't match their online prices.

bread's done
Back