Gamecube $79.99 at Boscovs.com

BackInBlack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWe...&assortmentId=3&itemNumber=56453&type=Product

I just found this, they have Indigo and Jet Black. I tried searching to make sure this wasnt and old topic. The site says it is a limited time only, so i guess that means when they go OOS they are gone for good. Again im sure someone will let me know if this is old news but i couldnt find a thread for this already.

EDIT March 27th 6pm.

Free shipping on all items over 50 dollars limited time.

Just wanted to let you know that two different times at Best Buy, I found a table with new gamecubes on it for $79.99. One time it was the Pokemon XD edition gamecube and the other time there were a couple Mario Party 7 Edition Gamecubes. This is YMMV of course, but check your BB every so often for the clearance tables.

[quote name='addicted2games']Just wanted to let you know that two different times at Best Buy, I found a table with new gamecubes on it for $79.99. One time it was the Pokemon XD edition gamecube and the other time there were a couple Mario Party 7 Edition Gamecubes. This is YMMV of course, but check your BB every so often for the clearance tables.[/QUOTE]

Is it worth checking if Sears has clearanced Gamecubes? Cuz one of mine has Mario Party 7 Bundle and Mario Kart Bundle.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Is it worth checking if Sears has clearanced Gamecubes? Cuz one of mine has Mario Party 7 Bundle and Mario Kart Bundle.[/QUOTE]
I have really never seen clearanced systems at my Sears. But my Sears is bad for marking the right prices sometimes.

Actually, I think ALL Boscov's stores are selling out their Game/CD/DVD&VHS sections. At least the 2 closest to me(Steamtown Mall, Scranton & Downtown Wilkes Barre, PA) are.

Right now, they have 50% off games,CDs and DVDs. Sorry though, NO further discounts on game hardware, believe me, I tried with SEVERAL clerks. But sadly, the 50% off does not apply to game hardware.

bread's done
Back