Gamecube Bundle !

Dirt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Well I really hate to sell this ... and I wasnt going to ... until I heard Zelda had been pushed back. With this new info the need for money outweighs the want to keep it so I am selling it.

LINK

:bouncy:

placed a bid but just to let you know USPS has a new thing called priority mail flat rate box

shipping it is only $7.70 no matter the weight, highly recommend you look into it at the local post office (especially if I win :p $20 shipped media mail is way too much)

Well it wont even let me edit the shipping now.

And I cant see how to add a note on the page to say I am reducing it either.

You can't change it because someone bid on it already. I don't think you can even modify your listing if you cancel the bid but you could just end the listing and start over. All you'd lose would be the insertion fee of 60 cents. But, I don't think all of this stuff would even fit in one of the flat rate boxes, would it?

that looks like a nice listing, i hope someone wins. you did not list the memory card details.

OT, is it just me or does it seem like everyone on ebay makes up for it using 'shipping' nowadays? total turn off for potential buyers. (and what is up with attaching 'rare' to everything)

bread's done
Back