Gamecube Controller 9.88!

For anyone interested, from the picture and description, it does not seem like the official controller. May not matter to most but just fyi. Nice find though

That is definitely a knock-off controller. It says "compatible." Ebay is flooded with those for like $4 each new.

i got one of those controllers and the y button just doesnt work very well. It only works if you REALLY press hard on it, and it frustrates anyone who tries to play smash bros w/ it. We never use it anymore :D

Oh ya...and the analog stick is either too sensitive or not sensitive enough...i cant decide which one, but i have problems with the sensitivity of the analog stick as well...even for the bargain price...STAY AWAY. Go w/ official or some other "name" 3rd party...this cheap knock off was terrible.

Props for posting, iamthedork...but its a crappy controller, even if the deal is ideally a great bargain

ddruniverse.com? lol..

I've been looking for more wavebirds to hook up to my Wii.. . Has anyone found any stores that have stock of new ones? All the gamestops around me have them used, but they are dirty filth encrusted chunks of rotted shit. I asked one guy at the store why they didn't clean them before selling them, to which he replied "... we did."

[quote name='tripredicus']ddruniverse.com? lol..

I've been looking for more wavebirds to hook up to my Wii.. . Has anyone found any stores that have stock of new ones? All the gamestops around me have them used, but they are dirty filth encrusted chunks of rotted shit. I asked one guy at the store why they didn't clean them before selling them, to which he replied "... we did."[/QUOTE]

Yea let's hope Nintendo releases some more or maybe even a Wii Wavebird, that would rock.

I've been looking for more wavebirds to hook up to my Wii.. . Has anyone found any stores that have stock of new ones? All the gamestops around me have them used, but they are dirty filth encrusted chunks of rotted shit. I asked one guy at the store why they didn't clean them before selling them, to which he replied "... we did."[/quote]

They are almost impossible to find in stores anymore. Check Ebay and you'll see why. New wavebirds fetch $50-$60 easy.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']wavebirds give you nut cancer, so it's not really worth it.[/QUOTE]

The radiation also makes you sterile but on the plus side your wife/GF doesn't need to be on the pill.

I bought one of the mad catz GC wireless controllers from Target for like $15 or so and I love it on my Wii, it has a stupid little dongle, but for SSBB it will rock. I use it for all of my GC games on my Wii.

I've been looking for more wavebirds to hook up to my Wii.. . Has anyone found any stores that have stock of new ones? All the gamestops around me have them used, but they are dirty filth encrusted chunks of rotted shit. I asked one guy at the store why they didn't clean them before selling them, to which he replied "... we did."[/quote]

heck man just clean them up with some clorox wipes and a toothbrush.. i bought one used for 17.99(the stock them as "generic wireless gc controller" so that they are all 17.99!!!). mine is good as new after a thorough cleaning.. and heck if i ever want to sell it on ebay i can fetch 50 bucks or so

[quote name='GoGame']The console is on sale for $40 at Amazon today to which makes console + 4 controllers $80.[/quote]

Do you have a link to that? I looked and it's $79 new.

[quote name='soup or man']Do you have a link to that? I looked and it's $79 new.[/QUOTE]

It was Amazon's deal of the day on 2/19/08. It started out at $40 and then they changed the price to $50.

[quote name='runpuddrun']I bought one of the mad catz GC wireless controllers from Target for like $15 or so and I love it on my Wii, it has a stupid little dongle, but for SSBB it will rock. I use it for all of my GC games on my Wii.[/quote]

I got that one too, and I'm wondering if it's too late to take it back to the store. The C stick starts moving around all on its own while I'm trying to play. Right now it's only mildly annoying while I'm playing Wind Waker. On something like Melee or Brawl, it's nothing but trouble.

I actually had to take like 3 back to target for the same problem, until I found a good one and it has been going strong for almost a year now. I don't see any diff between mine and the "NEW" Thrustmaster Wii controller.

:rofl:

bread's done
Back