Gamecube Controllers? $$

Chanash

CAGiversary!
Wheres the best deal I can find on them? Im aiming for the ones made by nintendo but dont want to pay $25 x4 :(. Ebay seems to be of no help either. Used is ok also!

[quote name='adambomb']Wish I knew..[/quote]

Yeah, it is rediculous the used controllers in my town go for $19.99! I might as well buy the new wii ones,

id rather spend $49.99 on Wii Play + Remote, then sell Wii Play for $20 and keep the Wiimote!!!!

Buy the 3rd party Mega Man X controllers. $10 new at Gamestop/EBGames and work just as well as a first party controller, on 10x cooler looking.

Eb/Gs has fairly good prices on used controllers. In the several stores that I have visited in my search for used cube controllers, they first party nintendo have been $14.99 and the wavebird was only $17.99! Although you should call stores in your area before you head it. Much of the time they have a lot of third party crap ones.

Look around in clearance racks. I think... oh, a year and a half ago I guess... I got a purple 1st party controller at Walmart for $5 (yes, I'm serious) on a clearance rack. The packaging was slightly dented but you could tell the controller was perfectly fine. I bought it and it works perfect. That was the only one there though so I may have just gotten lucky.

Target sells the wired ones for $20 and Wavebirds for $30. Also Wavebirds are supposedly clearanced at K-Mart for ~$15.

If you look around I think both target and Walmart sell the wired ones for $20. That's why I think the Classic Controler is a joke.

[quote name='David85']If you look around I think both target and Walmart sell the wired ones for $20. That's why I think the Classic Controler is a joke.[/quote]Yes, a joke for a useable button layout, dpad, and wireless to the console. Total joke.

[quote name='daroga']Yes, a joke for a useable button layout, dpad, and wireless to the console. Total joke.[/QUOTE]
And don't forget the home button.

I have a Intec Platinum Controller *Loose* and a G3 Pelican Indigo Controller *Sealed* I'd be willing to trade. Let me know, thanks:)

[quote name='donut']TRU sells Wavebirds for $24.99[/quote]

good find, I might just have to go check that out... I've stolen my girlfriends gc controllers for my wii at the moment :)

bread's done
Back