Gamecube for 25.00 worth it?

Tecka

CAGiversary!
At our local used game store, they are having a special for gamecube systems for 25.00. It comes with the system, cables and one controller.

Do you want a GameCube? If so, it's worth it. I saw a rumor in the Sears clearance thread that they are suppose to put them on clearance for $20, but that isn't a sure thing.

I'v always wanted one, and was about to buy one with 2 games on craigslist. But when I saw this I just bought it since it seemed so cheap.

You'll get your $25 out of it for sure. Just pick up a few classics and you're good to go.

Just off the top of my head.
Viewtiful Joe
RE 4
Super Mario Sunshine
SSBB
Metroid

[quote name='LuisRM']You'll get your $25 out of it for sure. Just pick up a few classics and you're good to go.

Just off the top of my head.
Viewtiful Joe
RE 4
Super Mario Sunshine
SSBB
Metroid[/quote]

SSBM actually.

It's a pretty good deal, GS/EB games is selling them at 29.99 used .. so really your getting it 5 bucks cheaper.

You can sometimes find them cheaper on eBay, not that it would even be worth all the trouble, and alot of people on the video game trading sites are not willing to let go of theres for that cheap of a price.

I'd say pick it up, and def. get Metal Gear Solid, (remake on the GC of the ps1 version) Super Smash Bros Melee, and RE4.

If your a big RE fan, they have some other really good RE titles ..

[quote name='Trikip']SSBM actually.[/quote]

You just couldn't help yourself could you? ;)

Actually, I never played it.

I bought my GC back in the day just for RE4 and it was worth it.

bread's done
Back