GameCube Game Disc Cases?

Defunkled

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It may sound stupid, but I'm looking for some new (or in new condition) GameCube disc cases, specifically two-disc ones. They sell one disc cases on the Nintendo website, but not the two-disc ones. Would any of you guys happen to specialize in game cases or know where I can find some?

Thanks for any and all replies.

I actually have a few that I ordered from Nintendo a few years ago. I was going to make custom game cases with them but then I had to sell the GC and was no longer enamored of the idea. It's late right now (I'm getting ready to go to bed) but I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them here so you can see them. I also have a few single disc cases, if you're so inclined.

where on the site do you see 1 disk cases? ive been trying to find some for a while now and havent had any luck.

I know this isn't that great of an option, but you could try to hunt down a used copy of Metroid Prime with the Prime 2: Echos demo... *checks Gamestop's site* oh it seems that the used price for Prime is now $7.99 instead of $4.99 or whatever it was for so long (I'm guessing the Wii has increased the value of old Game Cube games).

I'm also in need of a 2 disc game cube case. I have a copy of Resident Evil 4 thats stuck in an old 2-disc Blockbuster case that I bought it back when Game Stop had a buy 2 get 1 free.

[quote name='iamamoogle']I know this isn't that great of an option, but you could try to hunt down a used copy of Metroid Prime with the Prime 2: Echos demo... *checks Gamestop's site* oh it seems that the used price for Prime is now $7.99 instead of $4.99 or whatever it was for so long (I'm guessing the Wii has increased the value of old Game Cube games).[/quote]

It's not mentioned on the site, but there's a different SKU for the version of Metroid Prime w/ Metroid Prime 2 demo disc. Pretty sure that version is $8.99 now(might still be $7.99 though).

my apologies for not getting this up sooner. I had some stuff to take care of today that took longer than it should have.

Anyway, I found two of my double disc cases. I swear I had five of them but I can't find them all right now. The other three may be in the closet of my son's room but he's asleep right now so I'll have to look tomorrow morning. I also have five single cases and will mail them out a lot cheaper than Nintendo (is it still $7 shipping minumum?) if anyone wants them: $1 each, $1 shipping (i.e. if you want five cases, it would be $6 total).

4qyjzg1.jpg

I have 3 GC cases (along with some PS2 and Xbox) if anybody's interested. $1 each plus shipping. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='Bune']my apologies for not getting this up sooner. I had some stuff to take care of today that took longer than it should have.

Anyway, I found two of my double disc cases. I swear I had five of them but I can't find them all right now. The other three may be in the closet of my son's room but he's asleep right now so I'll have to look tomorrow morning. I also have five single cases and will mail them out a lot cheaper than Nintendo (is it still $7 shipping minumum?) if anyone wants them: $1 each, $1 shipping (i.e. if you want five cases, it would be $6 total).

4qyjzg1.jpg
[/quote]

PM'ed you about those cases.

Don't want to steal your topic but I thought this would be a good place to post this instead of creating an entirely new topic: does anyone know where I can find replacement 360 game cases? I can't seem to find an official X-Box store a la the Nintendo store.

bread's done
Back