Gamecube Game Prices Are Up Since Wii?

dowlichr

CAGiversary!
I think the wii have added more value to them, ebgames and gamestop sure think so for the most part as well.

[quote name='gizmogc']Ok. Why would you think that?[/QUOTE]

I could see the ripoff artists at the game stores poping the used prices up thinking demand will go up as a lot of people will buy Wiis who never had Gamecubes.

Demand probably is up some I suppose. I'd be looking into GC games if I hadn't of owned one since there's been nothing on the Wii that's interested me since finishing Zelda. Well, I'd love to get Warioware but the game just isn't worth more than $30 tops to me.

[quote name='dowlichr']I think the wii have added more value to them, ebgames and gamestop sure think so for the most part as well.[/quote]

Do you have a list of any that have gone up? I haven't noticed any at gamestop or eb.

Wanna know something else that may be a bit disturbing? Check the prices for the WaveBird on Amazon. fucking $80? WTF? Can't you waltz into any store and purchase one?

[quote name='Tokeilos']Wanna know something else that may be a bit disturbing? Check the prices for the WaveBird on Amazon. fucking $80? WTF? Can't you waltz into any store and purchase one?[/quote]

I couldn't find one at the local EBgames or fred meyers, I ended up buying a 3rd party gamestop wireless which, quite frankly, kind of sucks. The C stick doesn't have a dead zone or something because it moves to the right automatically when It is centered... Really annoying.

The Wavebirds were on Amazon just a few days ago for $28.87.

And there is this basic thing called supply and demand.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']Gamecube sales have tripled since the Wii was released.[/quote]

Got a source for that?

If anything, I've seen cube games get cheaper.

[quote name='ahmedmalik']Gamecube sales have tripled since the Wii was released.[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to bet that has more to do with Gamecube games not selling much at all before hand and then Zelda GC launches selling half a milion copies than the release of the wii.

bread's done
Back