Gamecube games on clearance at K-Mart!!

dago2727

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Stopped into K-Mart today and passed the games section when I saw some Gamecube games on clearance. They had all EA 2003 games for $2.99, except for Madden which was $1.99. Also, they had 18-Wheeler American Pro Trucker, NFL Blitz 2003, NHL Hitz 2002, a Freakstyle like dirt bike game, and Black and Bruised for $2.99 each. I was looking for the Gamecube version of Black and Bruised on clearance for a while now, and you just can't beat $2.99.

I wish my K-Mart would clearance some of their inventory. Their prices are terrible, and the selection is very outdated.

I was there yesterday and did not notice any games on clearence. But at my Target i noticed Gangland for the pc on clearence for only 15 bucks.

I haven't seen any clearances at my K-Mart for awhile. If I had seen any deals I would have posted them int he K-Mart clearance thread.

My Kmart cleared out or sold all its clearane titles. But they got in quadruple their stock in. One day the shelves were bare and the next they were overflowing with even old titleds.

I'm hopinh after this Christmans they have another clearance. I have my eye on a copy of Suikoden 3 but it's currently $30.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My Kmart cleared out or sold all its clearane titles. But they got in quadruple their stock in. One day the shelves were bare and the next they were overflowing with even old titleds.

I'm hopinh after this Christmans they have another clearance. I have my eye on a copy of Suikoden 3 but it's currently $30.[/quote]

I too have my eye on a copy of suikoden 3, as well as a PS1/ LCD combo

if i can find fifa 2003 for 2.99 ill pick one up, in my dorm we wait for fifa like some people wait for madden, cant wait for fifa 2005

Does anyone know if K-Mart's prices are YMMV or should it be the same in all the stores but might not be tagged right (like at Circuit City)?

It isn't YMMV at least in the price but the problem is finding the games. Those games have been on clearance for quite awhile.

Some K-marts, in line with their general suckage, are very haphazard about updating price tags. The prices do emanate from a central company database so they will scan as cheap regardless. If you see something that appears dated it can be worth checking. In the last sixx months I've picked up almost 30 games at K-mart for $10 or less. For instance, XenoSaga was a mere $5.

[quote name='epobirs']For instance, XenoSaga was a mere $5.[/quote]

At both of the K-marts around here, their system shows $2.99 for xenosaga (scanning a UPC that I printed), but unfortunately neither have it in stock...

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']My Kmart cleared out or sold all its clearane titles. But they got in quadruple their stock in. One day the shelves were bare and the next they were overflowing with even old titleds.

I'm hopinh after this Christmans they have another clearance. I have my eye on a copy of Suikoden 3 but it's currently $30.[/quote]

I too have my eye on a copy of suikoden 3, as well as a PS1/ LCD combo[/quote]

I too am waiting for my K Mart to clearance out it's SUikoden 3. It's been there for quite sometime.

K Mart's deals tend to be YMMV like Target except that Target normally has it in-stock or that the price will actually comeup. It sometimes just depends on the store itself. Overall, at times they can be huge YMMVs.

[quote name='epobirs']Some K-marts, in line with their general suckage, are very haphazard about updating price tags. The prices do emanate from a central company database so they will scan as cheap regardless. If you see something that appears dated it can be worth checking. In the last sixx months I've picked up almost 30 games at K-mart for $10 or less. For instance, XenoSaga was a mere $5.[/quote]

epobirs, what other games have you gotten for so cheap? I know a bunch of my K Mart's have Xenosage, but I never thought that they had gone down in price. I'll have to check on that.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Holy Shit! Black & Bruised on Gamecube is $3?! That's a very good price for the game, especially since it has a $27 trade in value at FYE.[/quote]

You gotta be kidding me. Six months ago my K-Mart had a ton of these for $8

The KMART I visited once had lots of Black & Bruised games as well. I went yesterday and they had no more but I did find ICO for $9 and Wavebird/Metroid Prime combo for $40. I think the Wavebird/Mario Party 4 combo was $30.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Holy Shit! Black & Bruised on Gamecube is $3?! That's a very good price for the game, especially since it has a $27 trade in value at FYE.[/quote]

not all of them. The jerk clerk at my FYE decided that since they had so many copies of the game they couldn't give me the $27 and instead gave me $10. He even asked his manager and he agreed. This store is run by total nazi's though as they won't let you trade in anything that is promo, like the Star Wars/Tetris combo or even Cd's that I got from record companies with the "not for sale" thing printed on the front.

My Kmart was going out of business, so they were dumping everything. They were were actually selling the video game display unit for $400 dollars. This included:

-PS2 w/controllers and hookups
-GC w/controllers and hookups
-Broken XBOX
-Three TV screens
-the physical case that held everything

If I had money to blow and a place to put the damn thing, I definitely would have jumped on that.

However, I did get some Zelda Collector's Editions for $0.49 each! :D They had "Kodak Photo Kit" pricetags on them. (and sorry, I've already sold them all). Also got Ico for $10 and Wipeout Fusion for $2.99. K-Mart rocks when it's going out of business!

[quote name='BustaUppa']My Kmart was going out of business, so they were dumping everything. They were were actually selling the video game display unit for $400 dollars. This included:

-PS2 w/controllers and hookups
-GC w/controllers and hookups
-Broken XBOX
-Three TV screens
-the physical case that held everything

If I had money to blow and a place to put the damn thing, I definitely would have jumped on that.

However, I did get some Zelda Collector's Editions for $0.49 each! :D They had "Kodak Photo Kit" pricetags on them. (and sorry, I've already sold them all). Also got Ico for $10 and Wipeout Fusion for $2.99. K-Mart rocks when it's going out of business![/quote]

I bought that one from the Kmart that closed in Jacksonville Beach. Its only the case though. Thank you Home Depot for buying some of the crap location Kmarts. I'm waiting for the after Thanksgiving BB sale so i can get some 13" TVs so I can spruce it up. Will post pics once the time permits.

bread's done
Back