GameCube & GBA PreOwned Games Now In Stock At Gamestop! 75% Off All GC & GBA Games Discount Now Works Again!

swatman27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
The deal is back on! They even restocked some GBA games this time, which are also 75% off. But beware to all those who are picky because I can almost guarantee that they will be disc only. But for 75% off, and the additional 10% for PUR members, who can complain? If you go on and see a bunch of crap games, don't give up! They will randomly restock at random times throughout the day (usually around 11pm-2am est or 7-9am est from past experiences).

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/game-cube?nav=1392

I also wanted to point out that they WON'T be complete and they WILL have scratches, maybe even to the point of not working at all.

Also don't forget to use the "SAVER" promo code to get free value shipping on any order over $25.

What happens if the games I receive don't work?
Once you recieve your games and you have some that don't work, no worries! Just go to your local gamestop with the packing slip and they will give you a refund. Below is what the packing slip says about returning at a store:

1. Original packing list is required for all returns or exchanges.
2. Must be returned or exchanged in original condition with all packaging and contents
3. Store policy may differ, please contact your local store for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 2 Mario Kart: Double Dashes for $11! It's always nice to randomly check the gamecube section just in case something great like that shows up.

Hopefully they work properly. I don't have my Wii or Gamecube w/ me on campus. Time to find someone that does and test it out.

Scored a bunch of games from yesterday and the day before sale. Mario Kart: Double Dash (2), Soul Calibur 2, Kirbys Air Ride, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2), Custom Robo, Mario Power Tennis and Super Mario Strikers.

Problem is I don't have a Wii or Gamecube with me to test these. I'll find someone on campus with one regardless but need to test these quickly so I can return the defective ones.

Thankyou Billytwoshoes. Ordered 1 of each Windwaker, twilight princess, smash bros, double dash, and mario sunshine. It's worth it to me even if just 1 or 2 games actually work. I'll return the rest to GS. Thanks again for sharing.

I actually sold most of these games a while back complete, and I think it'd be worth having just the discs especially for 75% off. What are the chances of getting CIB games? Or at least the cases? Very slim? I'll probably just see how this works out and return if anything.

EDIT: Damn, had a bunch in my cart, and as I was checking out, all OOS. :( Oh well

Thanks op, some of the better ones were gone by the time I could checkout and probably won't get some others that went through but figured it was worth a shot. SAVER would not work for me at first until I clicked on my cart again and then it offered free value shipping.

In for Double Dash and MP6, odds that they come with disc working at least?
In my experience it's usually right around 40% working.

I actually sold most of these games a while back complete, and I think it'd be worth having just the discs especially for 75% off. What are the chances of getting CIB games? Or at least the cases? Very slim? I'll probably just see how this works out and return if anything.

EDIT: Damn, had a bunch in my cart, and as I was checking out, all OOS. :( Oh well
0% chance of mario and zelda games having artwork or manuals. Otherwise you might have about a 10% or less chance of getting artwork with some of the cheaper games.

I'm just explaining my previous experience. Of course no one knows for sure, but I have ordered LOTS of gamecube games from GS.

My fucking order wouldn't go through.

I managed to get Mario Sunshine And Mario Kart Though, with my trade credit.

I will be sure to have that always loaded.

I got a lot of what I had but missed a few because their free holiday shipping isn't working. I tried to run through the order a second time to trigger it and lost a few I had in my cart. Ended up paying shipping and will call them tonight. Kinda frustrating to miss out cause of the free shipping didn't trigger.

Edit: I'm not sure my 10% PUR was taken off either.

Got an email from gamestop saying "they're reviewing my order". You would think they're reviewing the one with 12 games in it right? Nope! The single order with Melee on it of course.

In my experience it's usually right around 40% working.

0% chance of mario and zelda games having artwork or manuals. Otherwise you might have about a 10% or less chance of getting artwork with some of the cheaper games.

I'm just explaining my previous experience. Of course no one knows for sure, but I have ordered LOTS of gamecube games from GS.
Mm, not entirely so. A few weeks ago, I got Sunshine and it was complete. That's the good news. Bad news is that the game didn't work. So I just returned the game in a generic case.

Anyway, i picked up a *few* copies of Melee. I didn't know there was a topic for this. I would have posted it earlier.

Anyway, all the orders I placed are saying "closed." And it says the amount charged is $0. Anybody know why it's saying that? My card wasn't refunded either.

I called to get the Free Shipping and the 10% PUR adjusted and after 30+ min was told their system was down and they couldn't do anything about it tonight since they can't access any account information. She suggested I call back tomorrow. Did everyone else get free shipping on orders over $25 and did it take off 10% PUR.

I couldnt get the free shipping to work either, or my 10% PRO now that i'm looking at the order. Guess I will have to call tonight...
I got free shipping on all of them but it was 5-10 days. I'm not really fussed. I just really hope my single smash brothers order that is "under review" goes through.

I had an order of 4 mario party 6 under review, was cancelled.
I think the only reason it came under review was because it was a back to back order. I went back in after placing my first order for six single games and SSBB didn't come available until AFTER I had done that (to go back and see if I could snap up double dash).

There was a second slight restock (probably from cancelled order). Just got Double Dash ordered. My first order shipped, my single Smash Brothers Melee has not.

e: Spoke too soon. Melee shipped too! 

2nd edit: Twilight Princess is in stock but you can't check out. It was saying billing address invalid and then it just died.

To all those that grabbed Twilight Princess....Wind Waker is also in stock. I know the HD release is out and all, but for $8 you can't really go wrong. I tried to see how many is in stock, but it would only allow me to order 1 so doubt they will last long.

Also Metroid Prime is available for $1 (after discount). Not bad.

I got free shipping on every order over 25. I wonder whats up
No idea, but it not working for me cost me a second copy of Smash (was hoping to get 1 good one) and Twilight Princess when I tried to re-run it. They are having issues cause when I called tonight I was told they are unable to access any account information and to call back tomorrow. Did you get the 10%PUR discount?

I feel bad because 95% of these are probably gonna be the ultra resurfaced ones that won't even work. There is a reason not to get your hopes up, online from GS is like, the bottom of the barrel, and GC games is like the barrel was dug out from a flaming pile of angry cats.

To summarize, don't get your hopes up that ANY of these will work.

I feel bad because 95% of these are probably gonna be the ultra resurfaced ones that won't even work. There is a reason not to get your hopes up, online from GS is like, the bottom of the barrel, and GC games is like the barrel was dug out from a flaming pile of angry cats.

Then I'll just return it... I just bought a GameCube a week ago. I rather take the chance for the price then pay the price on eBay or craigslist.

For 75 percent off I got double dash, mario party 4,5,6, melee, and a few others. If two out of those five work, I'm absolutely ecstatic because of the price I'm getting them at. It's worth the effort for that kind of mark down. Now if all 8 of the games I got are duds then yeah, I'd be a bit pissed.

Hopefully most people understand that they will likely be returning most of these. I'll be happy to get one disc only that works actually. Won't be surprised if none work like most before.

Managed to get an order for Kirby's Air Ride, SSBM, Starfox Assault, Animal Crossing, Mario Party 5 and 6. Here's to hoping that they all come in NM condition with great condition cases!  :rofl:

bread's done
Back