Gamecube Mario KART DD BUNDLE?

AzianAsspicker

CAGiversary!
I don't know if i posted this already but where can i find this thing!?!?! I saw one on bestbuy but i am looking for the one with the controller

The one most places had was the Cube, one controller, Mario Kart and a $15 coupon (expires 1/31) toward a game. The Wal-Mart version had no coupon but two controllers. I've seen each kind within the past week, but obvsly in limited quantities.

[quote name='Josef']I've seen a few recently at Circuit City.[/quote]

same here, they aren't rare where I live... hell, my TRU still has 5 metriod prime bundles.. now im just waitting for the store to run out of businness....

My local Wal Mart had a few left. I guess, just check all your local video game retailers. If none of them have any left, eBay is your only option.

damn none of my local retailers have it, called EB, gamestop, CC, bestbuy and checked all the online store availability... still found nothing :(

Best Buy

Its the one with the coupon. Too bad you don't live around here (Charleston, SC) I see tons of DD GCN bundles at Target, Gamestop, and Best buy. I've seen ones with the 2nd controller and ones without.

bread's done
Back